Announcing the 3rd annual Trillium Trophy Trout event.

Announcing the 3rd annual Trillium Trophy Trout event.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
L
lilsalmon
Woot! Woot! I had a great time and I am glad that after a lot of debate, I decided to go. Thanks Barb for riding along with me. I didn't take many pics, was too busy fishing. I, also, want to thank Jim AND Carrie for playing hosts. Every year they do more and do a great job. I didn't have a hangover......you gotta know how to handle the tequila....my Captain Morgan was at home sitting next to the 3 large ziploc bags of popcorn.....:confused:

The fishing was great...lost a few but thats okay.

The Scene:

image (7).jpg

my fishes

image (8).jpg

Jeanna and Waco playing "Horse Balls"
image (10).jpg

Shane and Jim throwing them back
image (11).jpg

Jeanna and Shannon (SeanC's daughter)
P9080919.jpg

SeanC
P9080920.jpg

Thanks to Jimmy for the gauze, antiseptic and camoflaged duct tape for my pinched finger. Got in a fight with the tent. Thank you to everyone for such a great time and an epic gathering. It was definitely a success. Oh, and thank you Shannon for the S'more....finally someone that eats S'mores...She was the perfect fishergirl and camper. Was very impressed with her.

BTW, somewhere there is a video of Woz with Jeanna's fish head....I think he may have paid her OFF to not post it....:lol:

Reactions: waco
W
waco
eggs said:
I had no hang over... hard to get a hang over if you don't wuss out and stay up all night... sleep is for the weak!

Hahaha lol hard to get a hang over if you only drink about 4 bud lights and a shot of tequila! :lol:

Reactions: OnTheFly
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
waco said:
Hahaha lol hard to get a hang over if you only drink about 4 bud lights and a shot of tequila! :lol:

ok haha..

J
JeannaJigs
Honey badger don't care

E
eggs
waco said:

Hahaha ouch!

J
JeannaJigs
lilsalmon said:
BTW, somewhere there is a video of Woz with Jeanna's fish head....I think he may have paid her OFF to not post it....:lol:

He didn't pay me enough

B
bigsteel
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

W
waco
That's just too funny!! :lol: :lol:

J
JeannaJigs
Jiggling guts lol

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Words fail me...epic...awesome...memorable...amazing...fantastic...? Absofreakinglutely the best!! :dance: Best fisher folks! :D Best host & hostess! :clap: Best weather! :D Best campfire! :lol: :naughty: Best fishing...for those who didn't have to drag that nasty lil skunk home with them...! :wall: It was great to see everyone and meet all you new folks, too. For those of you who weren't able to make it...well, I guess it would be mean to say "Sucks to be you"...so I won't, :whistle:but hopefully you will next year. Thank you to everyone, especially you , Rose for hauling my hiney up there for the experience. I WILL BE BACK!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

J
JeannaJigs
Barb it was most excellent to see you on the water again, I'm glad you made it up.

O
OnTheFly
The Honey Badger Story

The Honey Badger Story

I'll tell that one another time. But I did find twenty dollars!

Last edited:
J
JeannaJigs
Glad to educate :) it always makes me laugh

O
OnTheFly
Hey, somehow I ended up with the remnants of a bottle of Wild Turkey and Honey. Carrie said it was left on the table so she picked it up. Can't believe someone would just leave such a thing.

troutdude
troutdude
JeannaJigs said:
The hangover sucked :-/ I think that i killed the bite on the lake Sunday when I involuntarily "chummed" over the side of my boat.

Yo. Don't you know it's illegal to chum? Shame on you...LOL :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

S
SeanC
My daughter and I had a great time. Thank you ONTHEFLY and everyone else who helped make this event happen. It was a great time. And a special thanks to Jeanna for letting Shannon fish with you sat on your boat. She is still getting used to the float tube and her legs were pretty tired after Friday. Its nice to be able to put faces to those we chat with on the forum. A lot of really cool people were there. We look forward to the next event.

Reactions: eggs
troutdude
troutdude
Hey Sean; how did you and Shannon do against the trout?

E
eggs
she looked like a pro in that float tube! i thought for sure she was going to be pinned next to the lilly pads on sunday due to the wind and next thing i know she is on the other side of the lake kicking against the wind, i could barely hold my ground a few times due to the wind.

C
ChezJfrey
troutdude said:
Yo. Don't you know it's illegal to chum? Shame on you...LOL :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I just called the cops and I'm sure SWAT and black helicopters are on the way ;)