Trillium trophy trout time: accepting applications

Trillium trophy trout time: accepting applications

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G
Growbug
I will be down on Friday morning with the baby RV and friends.

and as for potluck... hmm.. i do remember reading on another 'get together' thread about PIE.

We need to bring PIE.

troutdude
troutdude
Is PIE some sort of secret code word, for a killer trout lure...or is it just a math formula? LOL

J
JeannaJigs
Sooo unfortunately, I have too much going on to be able to attend this event...things popped up that have to be dealt with saturday. Hope ya'll have fun, and Rose I'll see ya on the 18th.

B
bigsteel
JeannaJigs said:
Sooo unfortunately, I have too much going on to be able to attend this event...things popped up that have to be dealt with saturday. Hope ya'll have fun, and Rose I'll see ya on the 18th.

that sucks jeanna,,,,,ill be there thursday bright and early ready to get a trophy trout

N
ninja2010
bigsteel said:
that sucks jeanna,,,,,ill be there thursday bright and early ready to get a trophy trout

leave some for us late comers...

O
OnTheFly
JeannaJigs said:

Jeanna's not going? Alright....That's IT!!. I'm calling the whole thing off. jk

L
lilsalmon
JeannaJigs said:

Awwww...sorry to hear that.....the 18th is set and we will slay the trout there too. I hate responsibility and priorities....grrrrrrr

J
JeannaJigs
OnTheFly said:
Jeanna's not going? Alright....That's IT!!. I'm calling the whole thing off. jk

Welllllll that's understandable Lol. You guys will have a blast. I'll be doing things I don't want to do. But sunday, looks like i'll get a chance to hopefully slaughter some salmon, finally.

O
OnTheFly
JeannaJigs said:
Welllllll that's understandable Lol. You guys will have a blast. I'll be doing things I don't want to do. But sunday, looks like i'll get a chance to hopefully slaughter some salmon, finally.

Rats.:mad: Guess I'll just have to drink those vintage micro brews myself.:D

O
OnTheFly
Leaving here shortly. Carrie will be posting later to let you know what site I'm in. See yall there!

E
eggs
wish I was sick tomorrow hahaha

S
Spydeyrch
C
ChezJfrey
Oh no...I think I'm coming down with something right now...<cough> <cough> ;)

L
lilsalmon
bigsteel and I are leaving in the morning with the toons.....the rain will stop, right? Will see you all there and everyone drive safely

J
JeannaJigs
Enjoy that toon! Hope it works out good for ya

O
OnTheFly
Hello everyone,
This is Carrie, Jim's wife. He just called from Trillium lake, yes he has cell phone service.
Jim is camping in spot #
The Double sight for the event will be # , we are still looking for some people to share this sight. (so no one else takes it.)
Jim will be coming back down the mountain on Friday and will make a quick post.
See ya all on Saturday Morning, I will be the one catching all the fish!
Carrie Ann

Last edited:
G
Growbug
yeah, count me in for a share of 50, although i wont be there until Friday morn

L
lilsalmon
We can grab #50 when we get there tomorrow morning. Looking forward to meeting you, Carrie. I have heard a lot about you, all good of course. I actually baked a blackberry pie tonight so I will see if it survives the trip.

Thanks Jeanna....I can't wait to finally use it..I just hope I get it tied down good enough so it doesn't fly out on I-5....The good straps are at bigsteels house....:pray:

N
ninja2010
anyone have a spare 5/6 wt i can borrow for the trip? wife tagging along and i just can't bring myself to buy a setup for her to use just over the weekend.

all i got are spey and switch rods... and salmon/steelhead/bass/offshore gear rods. (i don't do trout :cool:)

Last edited:
E
eggs
I talked to Jim and will be taking 50 if anyone wants to split it with me you are welcome too!