Announcing the 4th annual Trillium Trophy Trout Event!

Announcing the 4th annual Trillium Trophy Trout Event!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
L
lilsalmon
monkeys.jpg

O
OnTheFly
Campsite planning.

Campsite planning.

For those of you that plan to attend this years trip, could you please post or PM me the days you'll be staying. I know that some of you will be there at different times and I want to make a chart showing how many of us will be there at one time on each given day. This will be helpful to determine how many sites we will need. It may also come in handy as a tool to present to our camp host so that he or she might allow us to stretch the capacity rule for a night or so. Thanks.:cool: Oh... and one more thing, if you haven't already, please vote on the pole. More names might encourage others to jump off the fence and fish with us.:)

Last edited:
L
lilsalmon
I'm out.......

J
JeannaJigs
I might be out too. I have a lot of crap going on and not sure I can swing it, but I won't know until I get closer to the date. It's not looking too good. Too far to drive for a day trip so meh. If I'm still around next year I'll be there next year for sure will just put in a PTO request for the weekend.

I'll keep you updated Jiim in a few weeks.

S
Spydeyrch
lilsalmon said:
I'm out.......

Say WHA !!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!

Seriously?? :(

-Spydey

C
ColoradoTroutMan
OnTheFly said:
For those of you that plan to attend this years trip, could you please post or PM me the days you'll be staying. I know that some of you will be there at different times and I want to make a chart showing how many of us will be there at one time on each given day. This will be helpful to determine how many sites we will need. It may also come in handy as a tool to present to our camp host so that he or she might allow us to stretch the capacity rule for a night or so. Thanks.:cool: Oh... and one more thing, if you haven't already, please vote on the pole. More names might encourage others to jump off the fence and fish with us.:)

My current plan is procure a tent this weekend and to be there Thursday, Friday and Saturday so use pencil for me in case an erase is needed.

T
troutmasta
I'm effin in!

Wed or Thurs for me Ill be there till Sun probably

:shock::yay::shock:

Last edited:
C
ColoradoTroutMan
I forgot to give you a body count for me which would be two people.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
I need dates! What is the Monday in which this event starts? I must be dense. I can't figure it out!

Casting Call
Casting Call
I am out! Cuz I was never in. I would rather fish than paddle around. Run and Gun, No ticki no laundry. Thats me. CC

T
Throbbit _Shane
I'm out as well. Doubt my car can make the trek up there. Had a lot of fun last year though. I think the campfire along with the horse balls makes the whole trip worth it, and the magnificent view of mt. hood. Have fun up there guys! Hopefully next year ill have a new car that can make the trip.

O
OnTheFly
GraphiteZen said:
I need dates! What is the Monday in which this event starts? I must be dense. I can't figure it out!
Wednesday September 4 through Sunday.:rolleyes:

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
S
Spydeyrch
As everything stands, I am in :)pray:). Thursday night or Friday morning till Saturday evening. Don't know the body count yet, hopefully I can get an older buddy of mine to go with me.

-Spydey

H
halibuthitman
***cought, cough,... er, this is Bigfoot fish... can't wait to see you up there.. OTF.., so, once again, this IS NOT halibuthitman.. its Bigfoot fish, and just wanted to make sure OTF counted me in... I,ll be arriving around 3 a.m, I,ll be the one dressed in Vietnam era tiger stripe camo and face paint.. the face paint may be poop.. since I will be Hiding...er I mean camping out in the shipooper.. once again, for confirmation... this is bigfoot fish, I hope eggs is there as well It would be nice to get a double.. oh I mean SEE both of you.. I meant see both of you- see you up there, and don't forget your bug spray- Bigfoot fish.... not halibuthitman

Last edited by a moderator:
S
Spydeyrch
halibuthitman said:
***cought, cough,... er, this is Bigfoot fish... can't wait to see you up there.. OTF.., so, once again, this IS NOT halibuthitman.. its Bigfoot fish, and just wanted to make sure OTF counted me in... I,ll be arriving around 3 a.m, I,ll be the one dressed in Vietnam era tiger stripe camo and face paint.. the face paint may be poop.. since I will be Hiding...er I mean camping out in the shipooper.. once again, for confirmation... this is bigfoot fish, I hope eggs is there as well It would be nice to get a double.. oh I mean SEE both of you.. I meant see both of you- see you up there, and don't forget your bug spray- Bigfoot fish.... not halibuthitman

ROTFLOL :lol:

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
halibuthitman said:

LOL

No comment. :D