Announcing the 4th annual Trillium Trophy Trout Event!

Announcing the 4th annual Trillium Trophy Trout Event!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
OnTheFly said:
Hey Barb, I've got a tent and an air mattress you can use if you like.:think:
Awwww, if I didn't like Carri (sp???) so much I would give you a big hug...:D I will probably take you up on the OFFer...thanks, man! I'll let you know ASAP.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Jim, I "think" I will be sharing a tent with Rose again this year...still not quite sure....I will keep you informed. :D

T
troutmasta
I always bring an extra tent when I go camping. Just throwin it out there.

E
eggs
I think my parents will be posting their 5th wheel up again this year... I mean.. ON SATURDAY I WILL NOT MISS THE BEAT DOWN THE GATORS WILL GIVE TO MIAMI!! KICK OFF IS 9AM!! I will promptly come out after and destroy you poor saps with my BLS(again) as you talk **** about me on the radios :mad::lol::naughty:

I do have a meeting to attend in Seattle Thursday and Friday morning, but I should be leaving there by noon for a Friday afternoon arrival in camp.

Reactions: lilsalmon
O
OnTheFly
eggs said:
I think my parents will be posting their 5th wheel up again this year... I mean.. ON SATURDAY I WILL NOT MISS THE BEAT DOWN THE GATORS WILL GIVE TO MIAMI!! KICK OFF IS 9AM!! I will promptly come out after and destroy you poor saps with my BLS(again) as you talk **** about me on the radios :mad::lol::naughty:
Bahahahahahaha...somebody, sometime must have ripped you a new one for not being out on the water one day.:D;)

L
lilsalmon
That was an epic moment...hehe

J
jimmy
after last year I'm bringing a spare tire this time.

just put in for thurs and fri off. or I'll quit that stupid job....

can't help but have a thought for GD Brown, whenever I think of trillium I will for the rest of my days.

Plan on bringing a canoe this time around as well as my inflatable if anyone has the need for a boat.

gonna wrap up a few of those 'Kerry's' for 'onthefly' to inspect and approve before I go.

look forward to it.

~~Jimmy~~

T
troutmasta
If I bring my fly rod and float tube will someone "show me the ropes". ?....please:pray:

J
jimmy
troutmasta said:
If I bring my fly rod and float tube will someone "show me the ropes". ?....please:pray:

as a first time lake guy last year..... yeah, your golden.

listen and watch you'll learn quick and catch fish.

~~Jimmy~~

Reactions: OnTheFly
H
halibuthitman
eggs said:
[/B] I will promptly come out after and destroy you poor saps with my BLS(again) .

I believe with all my heart OTF picks this time period so that I cannot attend and crush you... some day when I retire the BSL will fall.. for now I will just have to enjoy catching the biggest fish everytime on a one on one basis... I will save crushing you in front of a crowd for later in life-

S
Spydeyrch
jimmy said:
after last year I'm bringing a spare tire this time.

just put in for thurs and fri off. or I'll quit that stupid job....

can't help but have a thought for GD Brown, whenever I think of trillium I will for the rest of my days.

Plan on bringing a canoe this time around as well as my inflatable if anyone has the need for a boat.

gonna wrap up a few of those 'Kerry's' for 'onthefly' to inspect and approve before I go.

look forward to it.

~~Jimmy~~

Hey, I was thinking of bringing my canoe too, but if you are going to bring one, mind if I jump in it with you? Of if you don't plan on using the inflatable, might I persuade you to allow me to use it?

I didn't think I would ever need a float tube so I gave mine to Brandon a few years back and he has used it very heavily, which is great. Otherwise it would have sat in storage for the majority of its life.

-Spydey

P.S. Gettin' pumped and psyched for this trip!! I am going to try and be up there Thursday afternoon til Saturday afternoon/evening. We will have to see what the tea leaves say though. :think: :D

L
lilsalmon
What's up with this? Where is all the banter and fun that goes on here pre Trillium? Got to get the excitement going.......

P9080471.jpg

image (8).jpg

C
ColoradoTroutMan
lilsalmon said:
What's up with this? Where is all the banter and fun that goes on here pre Trillium? Got to get the excitement going.......

Given my relative newness to the forums as well as my lack of reputation amongst it's members I feel I have not yet earned my stripes for banter purposes. :);)

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
ColoradoTroutMan said:
Given my relative newness to the forums as well as my lack of reputation amongst it's members I feel I have not yet earned my stripes for banter purposes. :) ;)
Ummm, CTM...nearly TWO YEARS!! Get yer banter on!! :tongue: :popcorn:

L
lilsalmon
ColoradoTroutMan said:
Given my relative newness to the forums as well as my lack of reputation amongst it's members I feel I have not yet earned my stripes for banter purposes. :) ;)

What she said....besides, none of us have good reputations....comes from hanging out at the campfire

O
OnTheFly
lilsalmon said:
What she said....besides, none of us have good reputations....comes from hanging out at the campfire
Whoa, whoa, whoa....I thought what's said at the campfire stays at the campfire.

L
lilsalmon
OnTheFly said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa....I thought what's said at the campfire stays at the campfire.

I said nothing....

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
I heard nothing....

T
TimberTodd
I'm a little leery of that campfire now. I have an image to uphold (the one I keep in my own mind).

O
OnTheFly
TimberTodd said:
I'm a little leery of that campfire now. I have an image to uphold (the one I keep in my own mind).
Just respect the code and you'll be fine.;)