Announcing the 3rd annual Trillium Trophy Trout event.

Announcing the 3rd annual Trillium Trophy Trout event.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J
JeannaJigs
I am madly trying to get my boat restoration done in time. Boats frickin suck. I'll see if I still have walkie talkies but my ex mother in law used them last and I'm thinking I didn't get them back :think: Does anyone know of any nearby showers? Five days of filth is just too much if there's showers either there or at another nearby campground.

W
wozniasm
JeannaJigs said:
I am madly trying to get my boat restoration done in time. Boats frickin suck. I'll see if I still have walkie talkies but my ex mother in law used them last and I'm thinking I didn't get them back :think: Does anyone know of any nearby showers? Five days of filth is just too much if there's showers either there or at another nearby campground.
Showers?! JJ; That's what the campfire smoke is for... To cover up the smell! Jeeeze!

O
OnTheFly
waco said:
Is it ok to fish with powerbait on a fly rod?? Haha :lol:
Of course it is. But do you really want to be that guy?:think:;)

T
Throbbit _Shane
I'm really looking forward to this!!!

Luckily my boat is still in one piece after flipping it yesterday on the Umpqua Lol.

Reactions: OnTheFly
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
hahaha ^

W
waco
wozniasm said:
If RainCatcher doesn't take me up on my OFFer, there will be room at my site. Regardless, you're welcome to squeeze in.
Plan on getting there on Wednesday.

Awesome! If Barb doesn't take your OFFer I will be happy to share the site with you!!

L
lilsalmon
JeannaJigs said:

There is a huge bathtub there....just kiddin. :D

S
SeanC
I might show up with my daughter and our float tubes. Is there definitely gonna be enough room sat night to camp?

J
JeannaJigs
wozniasm said:
Showers?! JJ; That's what the campfire smoke is for... To cover up the smell! Jeeeze!
haha that may be all fine and well for you menfolk, but 3 days is my limit LOL.

lilsalmon said:
There is a huge bathtub there....just kiddin. :D

Yuck. Fish water contaminated with powerbait. sick. lol

W
wozniasm
SeanC said:
I might show up with my daughter and our float tubes. Is there definitely gonna be enough room sat night to camp?
I'd say come up and look for OFF stickers if no sites are available.
I'm sure between all of us there will be room to be made. Most sites are large enough for 2 to 3 tents as long as they're not huge.
Now extra vehicle parking may be an issue but we can work it out... Not gonna let a child not go fishin'!

Reactions: Throbbit _Shane
G
GDBrown
Last year we had at least 5 staying in one camp. They don't care as long as the car pass is paid for. There is extra parking near the boat ramp and I'm sure we can fit plenty of people into a site. If you plan on sleeping we may have to get a separate site away from the campfire, like the other side of the campground!:shock:

Jeanna, Just put your bikini on and go for a swim! If you do it after dark the photo flash will make for a better pic! :lol:

O
OnTheFly
After talking with two different camp hosts over the last two years, Trillium Lake is one of the busiest camping destinations around. Sometimes a line of cars form down the street to get in. I'm guessing the campground is virtually full all summer long along with hundreds of weekend day users. It must be hard and stressful work for a camp host to keep it all together. I'm sure it's a total relief for them to finally get past the Labor Day weekend when they can sit back and relax. This is the best time for a group like ours to be there. As long as we pay the camp and extra car fee, they don't bother you. Last years host said we could park as many cars in our spot that would fit and place tents as far back in the woods behind the campsite that we could find. The site limit calls for three tents max and up to six people to a single site. Last year our parking space was full and one vehicle was even parked on the side of the road. On one given night we had four tents, and and probably nine people. JeannaJigs and Autofisher slept in their cars. Occasionally the camp host would drive by, smile and wave, then drive off. I did not intend to stretch the camp rules by allowing a pile on but with different members showing up at different times, such as Autofisher arriving at 10:00pm, it was the best plan. I'm not suggesting we do this again but if it happens chances are we'll be fine. Perhaps we were lucky last year to have such cool caretakers and I hope this years host will be just as nice. Like I mentioned before, the campground will be only partially occupied at best after Labor Day so don't worry about not finding a spot.

E
eggs
man i hope i make it back in time to keep everyone up all night!

O
OnTheFly
eggs said:
man i hope i make it back in time to keep everyone up all night!
Yeah, let's all crash GDBrowns site and party!

B
bigsteel
OnTheFly said:
gene loves burning beer cans,bring plenty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeannas dog loves fish guts also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehe

Last edited:
Reactions: JeannaJigs
brandon4455
brandon4455
[]]=

Last edited:
J
JeannaJigs
OnTheFly said:

Party on wayne!

J
JeannaJigs
bigsteel said:
gene loves burning beer cans,bring plenty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeannas dog loves fish guts also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehe

Everyone's always tryin' to kill my dog. Graphitezen ran her over with a 200 lb table when she was 6 weeks old and less than 5 pounds haha and you fed her guts! Stupid dog forgives you both though.

J
JeannaJigs
GDBrown said:
Last year we had at least 5 staying in one camp. They don't care as long as the car pass is paid for. There is extra parking near the boat ramp and I'm sure we can fit plenty of people into a site. If you plan on sleeping we may have to get a separate site away from the campfire, like the other side of the campground!:shock:

Jeanna, Just put your bikini on and go for a swim! If you do it after dark the photo flash will make for a better pic! :lol:

Not. Happening. Ever.

Chromatose
Chromatose
OntheFly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Those Freezer bags aren't cheap by no means. Good on you!