Announcing the 3rd annual Trillium Trophy Trout event.

Announcing the 3rd annual Trillium Trophy Trout event.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T
Tribal16
Haven't posted in awhile but i plan to come Thursday or Friday and camp till Sunday. Looking for someone to share a campsite with =D. Will pay half the costs + my car fee. Let me know!!!

brandon4455
brandon4455
Tribal16 said:
Haven't posted in awhile but i plan to come Thursday or Friday and camp till Sunday. Looking for someone to share a campsite with =D. Will pay half the costs + my car fee. Let me know!!!

ill split with ya dude! we are hoping to leave thursday too but might not be able to until friday

T
Tribal16
Alright Brandon that works perfectly thanks man! Ill shoot you a pm after i figure out which day i can come up!

Last edited:
L
lilsalmon
Not sure what day we will arrive...probably late thursday or early Friday....any spots left to share? Jim? hopefully no toon malfunctions this year. Jeanna, if Drift Boat isn't lake-worthy by then remember the toon is yours...hehe.

J
JeannaJigs
lilsalmon said:
Not sure what day we will arrive...probably late thursday or early Friday....any spots left to share? Jim? hopefully no toon malfunctions this year. Jeanna, if Drift Boat isn't lake-worthy by then remember the toon is yours...hehe.

Mee meeee share with meeee. I think maybe the boat will be done ha ha making progress. Until today anyways, the whole slicing open my foot during my sleep walking adventure and needing to probably go to the ER thing set me back (I was too stubborn to go to the ER). Back to work on it tomorrow after work.

Last edited:
L
lilsalmon
JeannaJigs said:
Mee meeee share with meeee. I think maybe the boat will be done ha ha making progress. Until today anyways, the whole slicing open my foot during my sleep walking adventure and needing to probably go to the ER thing set me back (I was too stubborn to go to the ER). Back to work on it tomorrow after work.

Woot! Woot! We be sharin!!!! I have an extra tent if you want to use it. I have never used it but it is quite nice...no jacuzzi or anything tho....:lol:

J
JeannaJigs
lilsalmon said:
Woot! Woot! We be sharin!!!! I have an extra tent if you want to use it. I have never used it but it is quite nice...no jacuzzi or anything tho....:lol:

I am too lazy for a tent and don't like sleeping on the ground where slithery things slither lol. My jeep is relatively comfortable and slither proof. Be prepared for bacon on a stick.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Ill be there Wednesday through Sunday. Lookin forward to meeting you folks!

Hopefully I survive the drive up! :pray:

J
JeannaJigs
Throbbit _Shane said:
Hopefully I survive the drive up! :pray:

:-/ statistically, I've never wrecked a vehicle with any passengers so you're relatively safe.

H
Homebrewmike
I plan on coming up for the weekend now my wife and I are going to give our 14 month old his first(and ours) oregon camping trip. I also look forward to catching my limit on those trophy rainbows!

Reactions: OnTheFly
O
OnTheFly
He'll love it. Especially when dad gets Two limits!

T
Throbbit _Shane
Homebrewmike said:
I plan on coming up for the weekend now my wife and I are going to give our 14 month old his first(and ours) oregon camping trip. I also look forward to catching my limit on those trophy rainbows!

Bringing any home brew?

F
flocaster
Sure wish I could go but not having a car kinda puts a damper on things. Anyone want to take pity on me? Hahahahaha

J
JeannaJigs
If you lived in Eugene you and Shane could fight over who gets to share the back seat with the beer and dog, but id kill someone driving to Florence and then to trillium. Shane is already in danger ahaha.

F
flocaster
If you're OFFering I might be able to get to Eugene...I'd just have to work out the rest of the details. How long are you planning on staying?

O
OnTheFly
Cup-a-la things to mention about the up coming event. If you own a walkie-talkie then bring it. They come in very handy when passing along fishing information. Remember, our goal is to take as many trophy fish home with us as possible so we need to work together to figure out what these fish are biting on and where they are. Communication can be a useful tool for us all to be on the same page. Let's say the primary channel will be 13 and alternate channel is 11.

Also, depending how many people are in to this and the availability, we might be able to swing a deal with the camp host to let us occupy a double site for Saturday evening just to give us a little more room. What's your take on this?

Something else. If you would like to freezer pack your fish, I will be bringing a Food Saver with me along with a generator to run it. You are welcome to use it but you'll need to bring your own food saver bags.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chromatose
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
This is veeeerrryyy tempting!

G
GDBrown
GraphiteZen said:
This is veeeerrryyy tempting!

Give in to your inner voice then!

I'm bringing a roll of Food Saver Bags! and my Seal a Meal to compete with Jim!!!

W
waco
I will be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday! I'm in Clackamas anyone need a ride and share a spot?
Is it ok to fish with powerbait on a fly rod?? Haha :lol:

W
wozniasm
waco said:
I will be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday! I'm in Clackamas anyone need a ride and share a spot?
Is it ok to fish with powerbait on a fly rod?? Haha :lol:

If RainCatcher doesn't take me up on my OFFer, there will be room at my site. Regardless, you're welcome to squeeze in.
Plan on getting there on Wednesday.