Announcing the 3rd annual Trillium Trophy Trout event.

Announcing the 3rd annual Trillium Trophy Trout event.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O
OnTheFly
Here is a short video of my son Cody landing one of the larger rainbows last year at Trillium. It almost became a double when Wozniasm hooked into one at the same time (seen in the red toonboat in the background) but sadly it came loose.:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7ia6qEuAjM&feature=plcp

Trillium revised 10.jpg

Last edited:
H
halibuthitman
I swear you plan this trip at a time just to ensure I won't be there.... well I don't want to come to your little fly dragger boy scout trip anyway.. im gonna plan a trip called " trophy trouts at trillium but 2 weeks later get together" :rolleyes::confused:

S
Socaaron
So planning on coming, trying to workout how the dates conflict with my Willaimson/Wood river trip

G
GDBrown
I'll be there for sure and with a roll of vacumn freezer bags for all the fish. I plan on getting there on Wednesday morning and getting a tentsite a little farther from the firepit this year! :lol: Will have my LazyDrifter and a float tube for someone to borrow. Jimmy, tie me some flies will ya!

GD

Last edited:
O
OnTheFly
JeannaJigs said:
I have to get revenge on that beast that broke me off just at dark the night i went home. It's on. Like donkey kong. DAVE...NO PUTTING FISH GUTS IN MY DOGS FOOD THIS TIME.
For the record Jeanna the fish gut thing was all my fault.:(

J
JeannaJigs
Lol this is true! It's all good she survived. Lol. Just gotta give a hard time. Pretty sure she won't get sick off trout guts after severe salmon poisoning, but ya never know. Still watch her like a hawk after fishing trips.

For the record if anyone sees a bag hanging from my trailer hitch, it's not a gut bag lol

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
THIS is very, VERY tempting!!!!!

brandon4455
brandon4455
Last edited:
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
brandon4455 said:
i might have an open seat if your interested....as long as you bring pink lemonade :lol:

seriously though,if we do end up going your welcome to ride with us

Brandon, all I ask is that we don't fish in treacherous canyons after you stay up all night and don't eat breakfast. Anything else, I can deal. lol

brandon4455
brandon4455
GraphiteZen said:
Brandon, all I ask is that we don't fish in treacherous canyons after you stay up all night and don't eat breakfast. Anything else, I can deal. lol
DEAL! :lol:

B
bigsteel
trillium time,sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet,got the fish guts all lined up and ready to roll

F
fishinmomma
Not sure if we will be there or not. Our fishing days are so last minute these days that we may just end up up there one of the days!!! If we do get up there look for a green car with a Dallas Cowboys sticker on the back window!!!

J
jd15
does anyone know how much it is to camp?

J
JeannaJigs
jd15 said:
does anyone know how much it is to camp?

$20/night $8/night for extra vehicle

J
JeannaJigs
I will be up on the afternoon of the 5th through Sunday. Anyone wanting to split the cost of a site let me know, I just need a place to park my jeep, and I come with beer and bacon.

brandon4455
brandon4455
w

Last edited:
G
GDBrown
JeannaJigs said:
I will be up on the afternoon of the 5th through Sunday. Anyone wanting to split the cost of a site let me know, I just need a place to park my jeep, and I come with beer and bacon.

Don't forget to mention the dog that doesn't bark!!!! And don't forget to bring a net this year..... you do need one remember!

J
JeannaJigs
GDBrown said:
Don't forget to mention the dog that doesn't bark!!!! And don't forget to bring a net this year..... you do need one remember!

Yes lol my dog has found her voice with people she doesn't trust but she's still pretty quiet. I got a net, might not have a boat lol. This restoration has become a nightmare. Fiberglass resin burns like hell!! :-/ what a cluster. Never again lol.

S
steel Head
JeannaJigs said:

what kinda beer we talkin here Jeanna?

J
JeannaJigs
steel Head said:
what kinda beer we talkin here Jeanna?

The good kind, duh. Lol. Ninkasi, mirror pond, some oakshire brews, and a bunch of coors light to fill the gaps