Trillium trophy trout time: accepting applications

Trillium trophy trout time: accepting applications

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S
Spydeyrch
Hey, I hope you guys don't mind if I join you all. A buddy and I were already planning on hitting Trillium the weekend of the 10th and 11th. We have been planning it for about 3 weeks. I didn't want to hit it this weekend due to the labor day crowd. Then I saw this thread and thought that it would be a great opportunity for me to get to meet some of you all. Hope to see you all there!!

-Spydey

P.S. Has it been determined where everyone is going to camp, which sites? Thanks! :)

O
OnTheFly
Don't mind if you join at all! Sharpen your hooks and we'll see you there.:cool:

S
Spydeyrch
OnTheFly said:
Don't mind if you join at all! Sharpen your hooks and we'll see you there.:cool:

Awesome! Thanks. :) I will be sure to be there. Are you all still shooting for campsites 45 -50?

-Spydey

O
OnTheFly
Won't be Long Now!!!

Won't be Long Now!!!

Hi all,
Looks like it's go'in to be a Party!:dance: I will be driving past Trillium on my way to the Deschutes this weekend so it gives me a great opportunity to drop by the lake for a recon mission. I plan to talk with the camp host about the area on the south end of the dam. I'm not sure if it is used for group camping but there's a bathroom there and enough space to accomodate everyone. When I was there earlier in the summer they were using it as a staging area for construction equipment for the dam project but, for us, plan for camping in the usuall campsites for now. I will then post about it on Monday.:cool:

G
Growbug
Wow... 17 people now plus a few bringing guests! This is going to be a blast!

O
OnTheFly
Regarding my post 84. If not for camping, I will see if we can use that area for our gathering for Saturday evening.:think:

E
eggs
sweeet! my parents are going to drag the 5wheel up and willl be across from the camp host(best shot at the sw sky for tv GO GATORS) but i will be camping with yall!

G
Growbug
Does anyone know what site number the camp host is at?

also can someone clarify.. its it NO motors on boats at all, or are electrics allowed?

O
OnTheFly
Growbug said:
Does anyone know what site number the camp host is at?

also can someone clarify.. its it NO motors on boats at all, or are electrics allowed?

BobbiDoll found this one. NO motors period. Can't even be attached to your boat while on the water:(

F
FishFinger
That's right.. no motors,,,,,, period.... belly boats, pontoons, canoes, anything you row or power with the human engine....

Reactions: OnTheFly
No_Bad_Skunks
No_Bad_Skunks
Oops, it appears I won't be able to make it tomorrow after all. ( Mebbe Friday ) It's not a bad thing though, I've been called for a job interview.

Last edited:
S
spark
I will be there with my son and friend on Saturday. We're used to have a picnic here but never had a chance for fishing. I bought 2nd pole but wonder if my son (10yr old) can use 2 poles?
By the way, I just checked the trout stocking confirm via ARS, but no info they stocked in Trillium Lake so far (9/1/2010).

I hope below info help you.
Sparky.

P2_g_lunar_10_at_09t.jpg

Last edited:
troutdude
troutdude
Sparky, yes it IS legal for your son to use 2 rods; according to ODFW reg book. Have fun!

E
eggs
No_Bad_Skunks said:
Oops, it appears I won't be able to make it tomorrow after all. ( Mebbe Friday ) It's not a bad thing though, I've been called for a job interview.

NEXT WEEKEND!!! 9th-12th is the get together!

S
spark
Thank you for the info.

S
spark
troutdude said:
Sparky, yes it IS legal for your son to use 2 rods; according to ODFW reg book. Have fun!

Are you gonna show up on this Saturday? When I look at your album, we are in same area. Computer Geek????

O
OnTheFly
troutdude said:

Yes but with additional fee right?

S
spark
Would you tell me how many we can keep for trophy size ones a day?

S
spark
OnTheFly said:
Yes but with additional fee right?

Well, I don't think kids have to pay for 2nd rod. Would you guys clarify this ? Absolutely, I have bought the 2nd pole for mine ($17).

E
eggs
kids under 14 are free for everything other then salmon/steelhead...