Announcing the 4th annual Trillium Trophy Trout Event!

Announcing the 4th annual Trillium Trophy Trout Event!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Raincatcher
Hey Barb, I've got a tent and an air mattress you can use if you like.:think:
Awwww, if I didn't like Carri (sp???) so much I would give you a big hug... I will probably take you up on the OFFer...thanks, man! I'll let you know ASAP.

Raincatcher
Jim, I "think" I will be sharing a tent with Rose again this year...still not quite sure....I will keep you informed.

T
troutmasta
I always bring an extra tent when I go camping. Just throwin it out there.

E
eggs
I think my parents will be posting their 5th wheel up again this year... I mean.. ON SATURDAY I WILL NOT MISS THE BEAT DOWN THE GATORS WILL GIVE TO MIAMI!! KICK OFF IS 9AM!! I will promptly come out after and destroy you poor saps with my BLS(again) as you talk **** about me on the radios :lol::naughty:

I do have a meeting to attend in Seattle Thursday and Friday morning, but I should be leaving there by noon for a Friday afternoon arrival in camp.

Reactions: lilsalmon
O
OnTheFly
Bahahahahahaha...somebody, sometime must have ripped you a new one for not being out on the water one day.

L
lilsalmon
That was an epic moment...hehe

J
jimmy
after last year I'm bringing a spare tire this time.

just put in for thurs and fri off. or I'll quit that stupid job....

can't help but have a thought for GD Brown, whenever I think of trillium I will for the rest of my days.

Plan on bringing a canoe this time around as well as my inflatable if anyone has the need for a boat.

gonna wrap up a few of those 'Kerry's' for 'onthefly' to inspect and approve before I go.

look forward to it.

~~Jimmy~~

T
troutmasta
If I bring my fly rod and float tube will someone "show me the ropes". ?....pleaseray:

J
jimmy
If I bring my fly rod and float tube will someone "show me the ropes". ?....pleaseray:

as a first time lake guy last year..... yeah, your golden.

listen and watch you'll learn quick and catch fish.

~~Jimmy~~

Reactions: OnTheFly
H
halibuthitman
[/B] I will promptly come out after and destroy you poor saps with my BLS(again) .

I believe with all my heart OTF picks this time period so that I cannot attend and crush you... some day when I retire the BSL will fall.. for now I will just have to enjoy catching the biggest fish everytime on a one on one basis... I will save crushing you in front of a crowd for later in life-

S
Spydeyrch

Hey, I was thinking of bringing my canoe too, but if you are going to bring one, mind if I jump in it with you? Of if you don't plan on using the inflatable, might I persuade you to allow me to use it?

I didn't think I would ever need a float tube so I gave mine to Brandon a few years back and he has used it very heavily, which is great. Otherwise it would have sat in storage for the majority of its life.

-Spydey

P.S. Gettin' pumped and psyched for this trip!! I am going to try and be up there Thursday afternoon til Saturday afternoon/evening. We will have to see what the tea leaves say though. :think:

L
lilsalmon
What's up with this? Where is all the banter and fun that goes on here pre Trillium? Got to get the excitement going.......

C
ColoradoTroutMan

Raincatcher
Given my relative newness to the forums as well as my lack of reputation amongst it's members I feel I have not yet earned my stripes for banter purposes.
Ummm, CTM...nearly TWO YEARS!! Get yer banter on!! :tongue: opcorn:

L
lilsalmon
Given my relative newness to the forums as well as my lack of reputation amongst it's members I feel I have not yet earned my stripes for banter purposes.

What she said....besides, none of us have good reputations....comes from hanging out at the campfire

O
OnTheFly
What she said....besides, none of us have good reputations....comes from hanging out at the campfire
Whoa, whoa, whoa....I thought what's said at the campfire stays at the campfire.

L
lilsalmon
Raincatcher
I heard nothing....

T
TimberTodd
I'm a little leery of that campfire now. I have an image to uphold (the one I keep in my own mind).

O
OnTheFly
I'm a little leery of that campfire now. I have an image to uphold (the one I keep in my own mind).
Just respect the code and you'll be fine.