Announcing the 3rd annual Trillium Trophy Trout event.

Announcing the 3rd annual Trillium Trophy Trout event.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J
jimmy
Tue Sep 4
Sunny

81°

56°

Sunny

Chance of rain:
0%

Wind:
N at 8 mph

I'll show up.... I might need some help with my 'lake skills' see ya tuesday afternoon.

Reactions: OnTheFly
A
autofisher
OnTheFly said:
I've been wondering when you'd be showing your face around here! Looking forward to it Mike! WOO CARP!

I was gonna just show up and surprise everyone.. but figured I'd give a heads up... looking forward to it sir.

T
Tribal16
I was suppose to share a site with Brandon but i saw a post saying he wasn't coming can't seem to find it now though?? so does anyone have room for my tent? :pray: I plan to get there Wed. I would help pay for costs of course.

Last edited:
W
wozniasm
Tribal16 said:
I was suppose to share a site with Brandon but i saw a post saying he wasn't coming can't seem to find it now though?? so does anyone have room for my tent? :pray: I plan to get there Wed. I would help pay for costs of course.

I plan on Wednesday as well.
"May" have Barb and Waco at my site but all are welcome to slide in.
Appreciate the OFFer for cost - $18 a night is rediculous!

I'll be putting a sign on the campsite marker with my name - maroon Dodge Dakota truck.

J
JeannaJigs
Tribal16 said:

Brandon threw a hissy fit and went on a post deletion rampage so that's what happened with that. I will be up Wednesday as well but am already bumming off of Jim. I think Steve has a site maybe he would share. If not I'm sure there will be room in someone's site :)

J
JeannaJigs
wozniasm said:
I plan on Wednesday as well.
"May" have Barb and Waco at my site but all are welcome to slide in.
Appreciate the OFFer for cost - $18 a night is rediculous!

I'll be putting a sign on the campsite marker with my name - maroon Dodge Dakota truck.

Ah see, my stupid phone is so slow...problem solved :)

O
OnTheFly
Yeah...my camp will be full. Jeanna, Rose, Dave, Shane, Ninja Jimmy and kim, and Carrie and I. Kind of fudging the 6 person rule but this time of year no one notices.

W
wozniasm
JeannaJigs said:
Ah see, my stupid phone is so slow...problem solved :)

I'll bring my 'cadillac' tent along with my single size in case it's needed.
If it gets rowed, I can always sleep in the back of my truck to make room - no issues.

S
SeanC
If someone saves room for my daughter and I and our tent ill gladly pay the 18 bucks for both next fri and sat.

W
wozniasm
SeanC said:
If someone saves room for my daughter and I and our tent ill gladly pay the 18 bucks for both next fri and sat.

Look for my truck. Glad to have ya!

Reactions: OnTheFly
S
SeanC
wozniasm said:
Look for my truck. Glad to have ya!

Outstanding. :dance:

O
OnTheFly
wozniasm said:
- maroon Dodge Dakota truck.
I thought it was red.:lol:;)

G
GDBrown
OnTheFly said:

So did I! Does it have an "OFF" sticker on it now?

L
lilsalmon
Well, so far Dave can't make it and I might make it. If I do come, Jeanna has OFFered to stop and get my toon and I will have an empty seat in the car if anyone wants to ride along.

*seems funny saying my toon....thanks again Jeanna. You rock.

W
wozniasm
OnTheFly said:

You told me it wasn't red!:think:
Maybe it's brown.....:rolleyes:
Either way, it has a good lookin' old guy with platinum hair in it!

W
wozniasm
GDBrown said:
So did I! Does it have an "OFF" sticker on it now?

So nice to hear from all you guys that can separate colors from shades of grey.:confused:
Maybe it's blue and you guys are just mesing with me!:think:
Next vehicle will be white!:lol:
Maybe the OFF sticker is an ON sticker.....

O
OnTheFly
wozniasm said:
So nice to hear from all you guys that can separate colors from shades of grey.:confused:
Maybe it's blue and you guys are just mesing with me!:think:
Next vehicle will be white!:lol:
Maybe the OFF sticker is an ON sticker.....
OK....next time we meet up for a fishing trip, I'll be looking for a guy with grey hair driving a white truck. Wait.....that sounds like me.:confused:

O
OnTheFly
Options

Options

During last years event, it didn't take long for the OFF members to locate fish and determine what time the bite was. Fish were caught throughout the lake but it seemed like the best area was mid lake between the fishing dock and the dam. The fish started waking up around 8 then broke off at about 11 or 11:30. It then picked up again late in the afternoon. For those of you that are ambitious enough to try something else during that down time, here's another option. Harriet Lake is not much more than a half hour away and they dump the same amount of trophy fish in there as they do Trillium only Harriet has only a fraction of the water space than Trillium. This was the plan Ninja and I followed a couple years ago when Trillium stopped giving up fish. We launched at Harriet around 1:00 and before we packed up to leave at 3:00, Jimmy had nearly limited on the trophys. Just a thought.:think:

troutdude
troutdude
lilsalmon said:
*seems funny saying my toon....thanks again Jeanna. You rock.

Should "toon" and "rock", be used in the same sentence?

W
wozniasm
OnTheFly said:
OK....next time we meet up for a fishing trip, I'll be looking for a guy with grey hair driving a white truck. Wait.....that sounds like me.:confused:

No worries about a mix up..... I have Platinum hair!