Announcing the 3rd annual Trillium Trophy Trout event.

Announcing the 3rd annual Trillium Trophy Trout event.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
W
wozniasm
waco said:
This is gonna be so fun! Can't wait! I'm trying to get Thursday off so I can go early but looks like I just gonna be there until Friday or Thursday night!
Anyways what would be better to bring a pontoon or float tube? What do you guys like to use?

I'm bringing both!

E
eggs
I plan on bringing myself and beer... maybe a rod and boat if i remember..

J
JeannaJigs
I have this drift boat sitting around I might bring

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
JeannaJigs said:

The drifter is required of you. We want rides too.

G
GDBrown
I think a few people could show up with nothing and we would have them fully outfitted before we are through with breakfast... Or sooner if we skip breakfast! :lol:

W
wozniasm
JeannaJigs said:

Don't forget to bring a net!

N
ninja2010
...and a stringer!

Reactions: OnTheFly
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
ninja2010 said:
...and a stringer!

Fillet knives and whet stones!!!!!!

O
OnTheFly
I've got a charcoal fired smoker.:think:

J
JeannaJigs
wozniasm said:
Don't forget to bring a net!

Lesson hard learned! Got the net this time

O
OnTheFly
Don't forget to bring your sharp hooks, your net, your favorite flies, lures, bait and......................your Tahitian coconut tanning butter 'cause the sun's gunna be out and and it's going to be a hot one. 90 in town on Thursday??? Really???:rolleyes: Might just use the small float tube just so most of my body will be in the water.:cool:

I'm planning to get there Tuesday that is if all goes well. I will be leaving for a little while Thursday afternoon to run home and pick up my wife Carrie. I can briefly get online at that time to post an update on fishing conditions. Also, I will have additional floating devices if another person or two needs one and between GDBrown and I, we will have two means to vacuum pack fish. And depending on the availability of space, you are welcome to store your fish in my trailer freezer. The people in my camp will have first dibbs on that though. I hope Jeanna does a little better this year.;)

J
JeannaJigs
Lol I will murder the hell outta those fish this time. It was a comedy of errors last year. I have learned. Lol.

T
Throbbit _Shane
OnTheFly said:
Don't forget to bring your sharp hooks, your net, your favorite flies, lures, bait and......................your Tahitian coconut tanning butter 'cause the sun's gunna be out and and it's going to be a hot one. 90 in town on Thursday??? Really???:rolleyes: Might just use the small float tube just so most of my body will be in the water.:cool:

I'm planning to get there Tuesday that is if all goes well. I will be leaving for a little while Thursday afternoon to run home and pick up my wife Carrie. I can briefly get online at that time to post an update on fishing conditions. Also, I will have additional floating devices if another person or two needs one and between GDBrown and I, we will have two means to vacuum pack fish. And depending on the availability of space, you are welcome to store your fish in my trailer freezer. The people in my camp will have first dibbs on that though. I hope Jeanna does a little better this year.;)

I'm glad the weather is gonna be nice! But I havent needed sun screen all year :D lol

A
autofisher
Well, I've been looking forward to this all year... I'm gonna try to get up there Saturday evening so I can fish with you guys sunday.

W
waco
autofisher said:
Well, I've been looking forward to this all year... I'm gonna try to get up there Saturday evening so I can fish with you guys sunday.

Awesome! You should bring Jay (Beaverfan) with you!

J
JeannaJigs
autofisher said:

you better!
waco said:

Jay moved to the eastside of the state!

T
Throbbit _Shane
waco said:

Jay lives in Eastern Oregon now. He wont be making it, I asked him already.

T
Throbbit _Shane
autofisher said:

Make it up there! Ill give you a beer if I have any left lol

O
OnTheFly
autofisher said:
I've been wondering when you'd be showing your face around here! Looking forward to it Mike! WOO CARP!

W
wozniasm
SeanC said:
Sounds great. I'm all for a good time. I just wanted to make sure it was appropriate for my daughter. We are all set to go. Hopefully you guys don't catch all the trophies before we get there. :pray:

Sean;
Not to worry. I sent you a PM that should ease your mind.