Official 2014 Jig Swap

J
JeannaJigs
Sorry life's been weird lately I got them all done and packaged up and realized I don't have the address. Send me that addy someone and I'll express ship tomorrow morning!

J
JeannaJigs
Should get those tomorrow or Monday, never know with the postal service.

Sorry to be the late arrival holding everyone up, I suck at life.

S
steelhead_slayer
Lol. Your good they are in the mail before the deadline

J
jesse202505
Mine are in the mail now. Sorry as well. I switched from graveyard to days so my sleep schedule has been off. Hope you all like them took my time with them and they are different. Just remember sometimes different catches the only fish of the day. I would recommend using them in pressured waters for best results. And the jig heads might look off shape its because I coated them with several layers of clear to make the paint last, Works for me.

J
JeannaJigs
The pattern you're all getting from me is lovingly called "Care Bear Vomit", enjoy :)

W
waco
sent mine friday afternoon, life is crazy now with a baby!!

S
steelhead_slayer
waco said:
sent mine friday afternoon, life is crazy now with a baby!!

It is very crazy, but it's the BEST thing in the world.

J
JeannaJigs
Uh so I was cleaning out my jeep tonight before work looking for something and found a baggie with a jig down between the seat and console. Let me know if there's one missing, I tied up about 30 of these damn things while restocking my pack and don't know if it's one that fell out of the jig swap baggie before I maield them or my own stash. If there's one missing, I'll send it ASAP monday morning.

B
bigboy70
Uh oh you get it figured out can't wait to see the care bear vomit lol such an awesome name. Did you make it up?

J
JeannaJigs
Not sure i still have that jig if its short. The Care Bear Vomit is a pattern I created. I also have one called The Mystical Unicorn Turd. There's a sort of theme going for all things bright pink and otherwise disgusting and unacceptable except for when it comes to steelhead fishing. Those fish like bright pink and otherwise disgusting. Fools.

S
steelhead_slayer
I'll get a new list of people who have sent in their jigs tonight. I think i'm still missing a couple

B
bigboy70
Thats awesome Jeanna

S
steelhead_slayer
I have 7 sets of jigs including mine. Any progress reports from those who haven't sent their's yet?

J
jesse202505
Do you have mine?

S
steelhead_slayer
Yep, came today

B
bigboy70
got mine right?

S
steelhead_slayer
JIGS IN HAND

fishfinger
troutmasta
jeannajigs
bigboy70
steelhead_slayer
jesse202505
steelydan

J
JeannaJigs
Bummer, lots of slackers this time around, eh?

B
bigboy70
Seems that way sucks though was hoping to get then this week lol

J
JeannaJigs
5usy8u8a.jpg

Here's a preview of the pattern from myself