Spring trout fly swap

F
FlyBum
brandon4455 said:
so sorry for the delay guys.. mine are going in the mail monday afternoon for sure.. again i am real sorry

Dude, you gotta quit fishing so much so you can focus on sitting behind a desk tying flies :lol:

brandon4455
brandon4455
FlyBum said:
Dude, you gotta quit fishing so much so you can focus on sitting behind a desk tying flies :lol:

:lol:

F
FlyBum
@ Slayer: Saw your truck out in Sisters in the McD's with the OFF sticker representin. Did you fish the Met??

S
steelhead_slayer
Yeah met up with a guy from the forum and went out there. Had a nice one on at the first hole, but lost it pretty quickly. Then fished tell about 1:00 without any other action. Were you at here as well?

S
steelhead_slayer
never mind just saw from your other thread that you were out there

brandon4455
brandon4455
sent!flies in the mail with extra envelope and return postage on it.

S
steelhead_slayer
Got packages from flybum and jimmy today

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
Mailing mine today - damn I've been procrastinating at getting to the post office. Sorry for the delay!

brandon4455
brandon4455
GungasUncle said:
Mailing mine today - damn I've been procrastinating at getting to the post office. Sorry for the delay!

x2

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
Flies in the mail as of 4PM - along with SASE. Sent first class mail, and bought equal postage for the SASE - hope it covers it (if not, I'm sure the mail man will just knock and demand cash from me on delivery anyway - they've done it before.)

S
steelhead_slayer
:clap: thanks

F
FlyBum
Any other lazy azzes out there that haven't sent their stuff in?? And I thought I waited until the last minute zzzzzzzz......

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
Procrastination runs deep with me - it seems to be genetic. My father is the same way - figuring that he'll get to the small stuff - like a run to the post office - soon enough. Then BAM - it's deadline time. Big stuff I'm usually early for (like work, dinner, lunch, dinner - it's probably why I'm 285lbs) - but some *(&(& just takes me forever to actually get off my ass and do. Damn flies have been tied for almost 2 weeks, staring at me every time I sat down at the desk. Same with the flies I'd tied up for another swap (deadline for that one is March 31, so I don't feel quite as bad for that one)

I'm usually not late for fishing either. Some things are important, ya know?

S
steelhead_slayer
Flies are in. Should have them mailed back out tomorrow

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
Sweet. Hopefully mine made it OK and didn't get crushed. Sucks when your dry fly hackles get crushed...

brandon4455
brandon4455
i was a little worried about mine as well, not dries but the tail is 3 pheasant tail fibers and when they stay bent for a while there is no way to straighten them back out...

S
steelhead_slayer
They looked good guys

S
steelhead_slayer
Flies are in the mail! Thanks for another great flyswap. Feel free to post pics of fish with these flies in their lips.

F
FlyBum
Thank You again for hosting! :clap:

J
jimmy
steelhead_slayer said:
Thanks for another great flyswap. Feel free to post pics of fish with these flies in their lips.

I just wanted to say thanks to all for thier effort and appolagise for my tardiness... I hope we'll all meet on the water eventually.