Fly swap ( 1st of 2011)

I apologize in advance for fly #6 being a little scruffy. They were tied in rather a rush, but i do believe that they should still fish ok.

Nice job you guys!!!!! sheesh did I get myself amongst great tyers or what......I enjoyed tying now I just need more practice. Can't wait to get them and try them all out.....

AIGHT - I'm bummed! Stuck in SO Cal - flies on my desk that I can not even fondle for a couple weeks!!! Oh well, at least I know the wife isn't fishin' em so they should be ready for the quiv...

Thanks to everyone for the efforts and what I'm sure are quality flies waiting for a trout to sip... err get hooked on!

wow....nice flies....just in time cuz I am back out on the water....good job you guys and thanks for letting me play....

I haven't seen mine yet :( but that's what you expect when you live over here.

Now we need to post some pics with these flies in their mouths :)

WOW,just got my flies yesterday,and i am impressed everyone,i can't wait to get these on the water,vewry very fishy.thanks to FISHFINGER for setting up this swap

just checked the mail and the flies are here... woohoo!!!! gotta take em out of the bags so I can look at em close. nice ties everybody

Nice just got mine in the mail today. Looking forward to trout season so I can hit the water with them ...Thanks Fishfinger for all the work you did.

Thanks to all of you who participated, it was a great success. Anyone up for another? Summer steel perhaps? Hosting is ez, someone just has to call up the swap.

Top Bottom