OFFicial 2014 jig swap round 2

J
JeannaJigs
Yeah you can only edit a post within the first 24 hours, this is to prevent members from mass deleting all of their posts, as has happened in the past.

I'll see what I can come up with before the deadline lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

C
chrome_magnum
I'm looking forward to having an arsenal of fresh jigs when I get home from Alaska!

B
bigboy70
Oh makes sense thanks jeanna and what Alaska lucky dog

C
chrome_magnum
Not that lucky, going for work for three weeks, not able to fish at all

B
bigboy70
Thats just wrong!

B
bigboy70
Anybody start tying there's yet?

J
JeannaJigs
bigboy70 said:
Anybody start tying there's yet?
Lol nope. I have a new pattern in my head, we shall see if it comes to fruition. I might tie it up and decide i hate it and start something new, but I probably won't start tying until next month lol just too damn busy right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

C
chrome_magnum
I have started tying a few but they are just so generic, can't seem to put something unique together!

B
bigboy70
I got you ill show u a couple tricks txt me

C
chrome_magnum
I went to big creek last night abd hooked a fish on one of my nightmare jigs though which as cool!

B
bigboy70
U land it ?

C
chrome_magnum
No I didn't... sucks!

S
Silvers&Steelies
Haven't started tying yet but will probably do it on Friday. Tied two new patterns and fished jigs for about 20 minutes last time I was out and caught 2 chums on the same pattern. Gonna go out tomorrow and see if I can get into some steelhead on the coast with that pattern and may tie them for the swap.

B
bigboy70
Silvers&Steelies said:
Haven't started tying yet but will probably do it on Friday. Tied two new patterns and fished jigs for about 20 minutes last time I was out and caught 2 chums on the same pattern. Gonna go out tomorrow and see if I can get into some steelhead on the coast with that pattern and may tie them for the swap.

Awesome! tried for chum this year with no luck! but then again I'm a total noob to this salmon thing. As troutmasta would say I enjoy playing with the big trout to much lol. We are gonna start tying ours this weekend well josie is I have my pattern just gotta do it lol.

But just got a switch rod I am very tempted to play with been tying flies for a week now marabou tubes so I can lose a dozen or more and not care

B
bigboy70
13 days till the deadline! To be in the mail so far I have well nobodies lol

S
SteelyDan's
Mine were in the mail today so should have them tomorrow.

B
bigboy70
Ok ill you know when I receive them finally got all the Marabou i need to tie mine and Josie is done with hers

B
bigboy70
Well so far I believe I have Josie's, steelydan's, and mine waiting on silversandsteelies, troutmasta, chromemag, and jeanna

10 day warning!

Last edited:
B
bigboy70
Jeanna, troutmasta and chromemag 5 day warning!!!!! I have mine Josie nd steelydans and silver's are in the mail

T
troutmasta
Im a procrastinator.
Tying tomorrow...................................................................................................................................................................if I dont go fishing.