Official 2014 Jig Swap

B
bigboy70
Killer patterns included a yarnie in mine if y'all where curious bout the orange blob lol

B
bigboy70
So stoked just looked at forecast I pray it holds so rivers clean up
Put these bad boys to use!

S
steelhead_slayer
In the mail

F
FishFinger
Thanks Wes, for hosting. Great looking jigs, well done everybody.

T
troutmasta
Nice job everyone!
Mines the black and chartruese. Its the incredible hulk for summers on the clack.

Thanks again Wes!

B
bigboy70
Good to know troutmasta thats my home river

B
bigboy70
Got mine waiting at home for me nice gotta love priority mail

T
troutmasta
Got mine! Thanks everyone!! There are some crazy jigs in there. I plan on hitting it tomorrow!!
Thanks again steelhead_slayer!!

B
bigboy70
yes definatly some crazy ones love them can wait to try them got a questions for whoever tied up the one with the orange head its got pink on it is that rabbit cross cut?

boy seeing y'alls jigs was like opening pandoras box I gotta buy that dang mold ASAP and get to work lol. hope yall dig the yarnie some got orange and cersie others red and cerise just a lil extra for you guys letting me join.

Thanks again wes

Last edited:
S
steelhead_slayer
Mine is the black and blue one. It is based on a very productive fly

W
waco
bigboy70 said:
yes definatly some crazy ones love them can wait to try them got a questions for whoever tied up the one with the orange head its got pink on it is that rabbit cross cut?

boy seeing y'alls jigs was like opening pandoras box I gotta buy that dang mold ASAP and get to work lol. hope yall dig the yarnie some got orange and cersie others red and cerise just a lil extra for you guys letting me join.

Thanks again wes

Yes it is crosscut!!
I got mine today too thanks everybody!!
I love the bear care vomit one!!

J
JeannaJigs
Oh man I can't wait to get back to Oregon so I can pick up my mail and lay my eyes on these. That black and blue looks super clean, I dig it.

J
jesse202505
Still haven't got mine :/ priority mail too. Hopefully they make it.

S
SteelyDan's
Got mine today too. Thanks everyone who participated it was fun and I'd do it again. Some sweet looking jigs.

B
bigboy70
Steely where do you get your heads? I want to get some for some trout jigs

S
SteelyDan's
bigboy70 said:
Steely where do you get your heads? I want to get some for some trout jigs

Pretty sure I got those from Brad's Jigs. He may have had even smaller ones I can't remember.

B
bigboy70
nice thanks!

F
fishing_mission
A little up date. I caught one little native on the "orange head pink body jig" not sure whose it is and I lost the leggy bugger jig :-( gonna be back at it trying to hook up on the rest

W
waco
Nice to heard that!! that was my jig!!

M
mikeee2362