OFFicial 2014 jig swap round 2

J
JeannaJigs
Yeah you can only edit a post within the first 24 hours, this is to prevent members from mass deleting all of their posts, as has happened in the past.

I'll see what I can come up with before the deadline lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

C
chrome_magnum
I'm looking forward to having an arsenal of fresh jigs when I get home from Alaska!

B
bigboy70
Oh makes sense thanks jeanna and what Alaska lucky dog

C
chrome_magnum
Not that lucky, going for work for three weeks, not able to fish at all

B
bigboy70
Thats just wrong!

B
bigboy70
Anybody start tying there's yet?

J
JeannaJigs
Anybody start tying there's yet?
Lol nope. I have a new pattern in my head, we shall see if it comes to fruition. I might tie it up and decide i hate it and start something new, but I probably won't start tying until next month lol just too damn busy right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

C
chrome_magnum
I have started tying a few but they are just so generic, can't seem to put something unique together!

B
bigboy70
I got you ill show u a couple tricks txt me

C
chrome_magnum
I went to big creek last night abd hooked a fish on one of my nightmare jigs though which as cool!

B
bigboy70
U land it ?

C
chrome_magnum
No I didn't... sucks!

S
Silvers&Steelies
Haven't started tying yet but will probably do it on Friday. Tied two new patterns and fished jigs for about 20 minutes last time I was out and caught 2 chums on the same pattern. Gonna go out tomorrow and see if I can get into some steelhead on the coast with that pattern and may tie them for the swap.

B
bigboy70

Awesome! tried for chum this year with no luck! but then again I'm a total noob to this salmon thing. As troutmasta would say I enjoy playing with the big trout to much lol. We are gonna start tying ours this weekend well josie is I have my pattern just gotta do it lol.

But just got a switch rod I am very tempted to play with been tying flies for a week now marabou tubes so I can lose a dozen or more and not care

B
bigboy70
13 days till the deadline! To be in the mail so far I have well nobodies lol

S
SteelyDan's
Mine were in the mail today so should have them tomorrow.

B
bigboy70
Ok ill you know when I receive them finally got all the Marabou i need to tie mine and Josie is done with hers

B
bigboy70
Well so far I believe I have Josie's, steelydan's, and mine waiting on silversandsteelies, troutmasta, chromemag, and jeanna

10 day warning!

Last edited:
B
bigboy70
Jeanna, troutmasta and chromemag 5 day warning!!!!! I have mine Josie nd steelydans and silver's are in the mail

T
troutmasta
Im a procrastinator.
Tying tomorrow...................................................................................................................................................................if I dont go fishing.