Fall Creek get together to raise money for boobs?

brandon4455
brandon4455
lilsalmon said:
I got a spare tent

i like sleeping on the ground but okay :D wont bother me. thanks :D

Last edited:
T
the_intimidator03
Well I just thought I would bump this thing up. I figure I am going to smoke up a turkey and carve it up for some smoke turkey sammiches and bring that with me. This event is only a week and a half away. anyone have any particular condiments, bread request or dislike? I figure ill bring a couple loaves with me and some condiments as well

R
rippin fish lips
brandon4455 said:
i like sleeping on the ground but okay :D wont bother me. thanks :D

Camping on the ground with no tent is the way to do it!! brandon r u going to this?!

L
lilsalmon
rippin fish lips said:
Camping on the ground with no tent is the way to do it!! brandon r u going to this?!

He is going to the flyfishing get together that is scheduled for the same weekend.....thats the plan anyway....thought I would answer for him. hehe

T
Thuggin4Life
just so everyone knows the meeting is at northshore ramp at 12 oclock for the picnic potluck and prizes. i will be on the water from dark until then so dont worry if you dont see me when you show up.

LadyoftheLake
LadyoftheLake
Bob (my hub) and I took out our Ladyofthelake boat yesterday (Tuesday, May 24th, 2011) on Fall Creek Lake. The weather was fantastic! About 70 ℉ and the water was 64 ℉. Bob caught two baby trout and quickly released back. I'll post a pic later tonight of the boat ramp.

Last edited:
T
the_intimidator03
Andy ill be there bright and early... blowing up my float tube LMAO want to drag me around a bit? :p

T
Thuggin4Life
Cool. Look forward to seeing everyone who shows up.

J
JeannaJigs
I'll be there with my copilot.

T
TTFishon
Thuggin4Life said:
Cool. Look forward to seeing everyone who shows up.

I sure hope you can get my motor fixed or I'll be toon'n it. lol

T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah i will try i forgot how soon this thing is

T
TTFishon
Me too.

T
Thuggin4Life
might be down to do a quick tow.

T
TTFishon
lol I have faith that you can get the motor running.

J
JeannaJigs
TTFishon said:
lol I have faith that you can get the motor running.

You've been drinking, haven't you ;)

T
TTFishon
JeannaJigs said:
You've been drinking, haven't you ;)

lol. Not since Sunday morning.

brandon4455
brandon4455
lilsalmon said:
He is going to the flyfishing get together that is scheduled for the same weekend.....thats the plan anyway....thought I would answer for him. hehe

lol thanks for answering that for me rose..haven't looked at this thread in a while.

LadyoftheLake
LadyoftheLake
Pics of Fall Creek Winberry Boat Ramp 5-24-11

Pics of Fall Creek Winberry Boat Ramp 5-24-11

Here are the promised pics of Fall Creek from yesterday's fishing. I'm looking forward to the OFF gathering on 6-4-11 !! :cool:

• Fall Creek boat ramp 5-24-11.jpg
  • Fall Creek Resevoir 5-24-11.jpg
Reactions: GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
LadyoftheLake said:
Here are the promised pics of Fall Creek from yesterday's fishing. I'm looking forward to the OFF gathering on 6-4-11 !! :cool:

Very nice!!

X
xltom
Looks like the weather should be nice for the event(weather.com 10-day)...68 degrees. Let's hope the ski-boats are all in the shop that weekend!...

Sitting here watching Outdoor GPS... someone should call in and tell em about the event and give em the facebook address.. maybe get a few more donations.

Last edited: