Fall Creek get together to raise money for boobs?

J
JeannaJigs
lilsalmon said:
The flyfisherpeoples will be camping at Shady Cove.....

Sigh...we will have to plan our own trip now that I have the itch. I gotta represent at fall creek though, Andy put thought and effort into raising me some boob fundage.

T
TTFishon
Finneus Polebender said:
Think the campgrounds should all be open closest to the mouth are dolly varden and cascarra there is also fishermans but it is a group spot think it is more spendy and must be reserved.

I'm pretty sure I remember reading in the paper that one of the campgrounds is closed due to fallen trees from that windstorm we had a while ago. Not sure but I think it's the campground where Big Fall Cr enters the lake.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Lot of sighs there Jeanna.. I don't see what your problem is.. The snakes aren't out yet.

B
BobbiDollPDX
GraphiteZen said:
Lot of sighs there Jeanna.. I don't see what your problem is.. The snakes aren't out yet.

Whatever I saw one when we were at Cross park like 3 weeks ago.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
BobbiDollPDX said:
Whatever I saw one when we were at Cross park like 3 weeks ago.

Oh yeah.. Sorry Jeanna, you're hosed.

J
JeannaJigs
I stumbled across a PILE of them today :| Screamed and ran

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
JeannaJigs said:
I stumbled across a PILE of them today :| Screamed and ran

Meanwhile, somebody is like "What happened to my gummy worms!?!?!". :D

T
TTFishon
Last year while hiking into one of my favorite lakes I thought "wouldn't it be funny to put a rubber coiled snake in this trail?" lol

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
[YOUTUBE]uybXcRlqv_Y[/YOUTUBE]

T
TTFishon
When I get done jamming to Pantera I'll watch this.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
TTFishon said:
When I get done jamming to Pantera I'll watch this.

I would rather keep listening to Pantera :D

T
Thuggin4Life
camping up and down fall creek above the lake. bet its between 10-15 per site and like 6ish per extra rig. fishermans group site spendy and reservation only. cascara is the only one on the lake and its the most spendy and more for campers and rv and such but has a boat ramp. you go up the lake there is dolly varden, broken bowl, bed rock, puma all pay sites and the few free sites that you wopuld miss unless you are a local. if you guys camp i could come and pay yhe extra rig fee and party for a night but i kinda prefere my bed,. fall creek is 30 minutes at speed limit from my house so like 20 minutes for me to get there in the early hours. I could maybe offer up a floor space friday night.

J
JeannaJigs
You guys suck....

brandon4455
brandon4455
snakes are out in full force over here. im sure you will see quite a few. If only i could be there to chase you around with one LOL

J
JeannaJigs
Whatever :|

B
BobbiDollPDX
Thuggin4Life said:
camping up and down fall creek above the lake. bet its between 10-15 per site and like 6ish per extra rig. fishermans group site spendy and reservation only. cascara is the only one on the lake and its the most spendy and more for campers and rv and such but has a boat ramp. you go up the lake there is dolly varden, broken bowl, bed rock, puma all pay sites and the few free sites that you wopuld miss unless you are a local. if you guys camp i could come and pay yhe extra rig fee and party for a night but i kinda prefere my bed,. fall creek is 30 minutes at speed limit from my house so like 20 minutes for me to get there in the early hours. I could maybe offer up a floor space friday night.

I'll take floor space and tell Gropey McGroperson to keep his hands to himself.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
BobbiDollPDX said:
I'll take floor space and tell Gropey McGroperson to keep his hands to himself.

LOL Well I certainly have no idea who THAT is...

brandon4455
brandon4455
graphitezen said:
lol well i certainly have no idea who that is...

lmao

L
lilsalmon
brandon4455 said:
ill be camping on the ground in a sleeping bag like a real man! my fly rod will sleep right next to me! :lol:

I got a spare tent