You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Planning another OFF get together and need your help!
hobster
Well-known member
Yeah he has become a ghost on the forum, Wouldn’t be the same without Jeff
Casting Call
Active member
H. some place down south Foster Res Maybe. Some where in the banana belt. How about the Met.? Tony
T
troutmasta
Well-known member
Yo dudes! Camping anytime is great. Hobsters right, I hate that I've become one of the "this place isn't the same" crowd but its true. I picked up a drifter but Ive been to busy to fish it. Only made it our for nooks onetime... Anyhoot, trying to get geared up for steelhead early next year. Dana has a drifter too, maybe we can plan a group float and bobber dog a hundred steelhead over two days. . Happy holidays all!
Tony thanks for the E-kicker, I plan on throwing it on the drifter-
Go COWBOYS
T
troutmasta
Well-known member
Side note, IF were planning a spring campOFF we should throw around a few ideas, Detroit would always fun, but I think we could find some places where the catch rate would be a little higher.
P
pinstriper
0
Green Peter for Kokes ?
P
pinstriper
0
I only fell out of your boat one time. ONE TIME !!
I moved on and off that rock with cat-like reflexes. You can't capture that kind of grace in a still picture.
O
OnTheDrop
0
pinstriper;n608389 said:
I only fell out of your boat one time. ONE TIME !!
I moved on and off that rock with cat-like reflexes. You can't capture that kind of grace in a still picture.
I'll err on the side of caution with this statement....In the slightest, of slightest, chances you remained upright throughout the trip.
Ha! How about Nov. 6th, though!? Upright, all day. See ya soon~
EOBOY
Well-known member
troutmasta;n608383 said:
trying to get geared up for steelhead early next year. Dana has a drifter too, maybe we can plan a group float and bobber dog a hundred steelhead over two days. . Happy holidays all!
Think about lake Billy Chinook in late April or early May. ( check opening dates)
That lake has great numbers of Kokanee and bass/panfish. I have never not caught fish there, even with minimal effort.
Camping that time of year is available. Motels reasonable in Madres..
Mostly a boat fishery, but there is bank access, and can be productive.
Can always throw out crawdad traps for a real tasty feast.
BB
Casting Call
Active member
Thanks BB The dates sound great. Don't want to be there in July, too hot! The Black Bear restaurant in Madres has bread pudding to die for. Smith Rock my fav "bucket wall" to climb back in the day. Lets see what response you get about BC, Tony
EOBOY
Well-known member
BrandonBeach;n608420 said:
Think about lake Billy Chinook in late April or early May. ( check opening dates)
I've been by Lake BC once many years ago. Looks like a great place to explore.
Casting Call
Active member
$100.00 PP? 5 person minimum. At Billy Chinook unless one of you OFFers have one to rent. Tony p.s. otherwise book early at BC.
Casting Call
Active member
Ok! No responses since 11/17. How about "CENTERAL" Oregon. On the beach for two days of surf perch fishing? Remember it's a gathering/meet& greet not a contest. South/central coast has some great campgrounds as does north/central. Feedback please of ur ya or nay. Sometimes the nays will tell us what to do. Tony