Fall Creek get together to raise money for boobs?

J
JeannaJigs
Aw crap I forgot about that :( it's my last weekend :(

LadyoftheLake
LadyoftheLake
This sounds great and a good cause too. I'll be there! I'll have to think a bit about what to bring to the potluck. Burgers sound great! I hope more will join us.

Ladyofthelake

T
TTFishon
JeannaJigs said:
Aw crap I forgot about that :( it's my last weekend :(

So, are you going or not now?

J
JeannaJigs
I'm going. Forgot that there was a fly thing going that weekend but I'll be here

T
TTFishon
k

brandon4455
brandon4455
it depends on which one i manage to get a ride to :lol: theres a possibility both because the fly get together is 2 days.

T
Thuggin4Life
UPDATE!!! Got the gate opened no later than 430 am. just in time for fisrst legal!

F
Finneus Polebender
I will be there with a few sons think we could have a fire for roasted chickens but I am gonna fish this one will bring a bbq some dogs and burgers too.

J
JeannaJigs
Sounds great.

C
CoastieFlo
Is anyone coming from Mapleton/Florence ? If I could carpool with someone fairly close id probably be in.

B
BobbiDollPDX
So, isn't there camping down there? It's a bit far for me to drive down from Milwaukie at the butt crack of dawn on Saturday so GZ and I were talking about pitching a tent.

Anyone else interested in camping? If so and yer in the Portland/Milwaukie area we'll be taking 2 rigs, his pickup with the toons and my Altima with the gear so we can fit a couple of extra peeps if you want to meet at my place and head down on Friday the 3rd.

J
JeannaJigs
There's camping I just can't remember the names of the places.

B
BobbiDollPDX
So, no one else into camping then?

J
JeannaJigs
Not I, too close to home to play homeless for the weekend. I like my bed.

F
Finneus Polebender
Think the campgrounds should all be open closest to the mouth are dolly varden and cascarra there is also fishermans but it is a group spot think it is more spendy and must be reserved.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
I vote this to be a camping event! Even for locals! We had so much fun at Detroit, we should repeat the experience! :dance:

J
JeannaJigs
Sigh. Maybe. Friday only. Saturday evening i have wedding party obligations. I.e. Getting my drink on at my best friends bachelorette shin dig. If it's dry I'll camp Friday. If it's wet, no way jose.

J
JeannaJigs
And I got into trouble at Detroit lol. I don't remember a whole lot :|

L
lilsalmon
The flyfisherpeoples will be camping at Shady Cove.....

brandon4455
brandon4455
lilsalmon said:
The flyfisherpeoples will be camping at Shady Cove.....
ill be camping on the ground in a sleeping bag like a real man! my fly rod will sleep right next to me! :lol: