Planning another OFF get together and need your help!

P
pinstriper
Pick a date and I'll see. I am very interested.

Reactions: markasd
M
markasd
Ya - set a date, location and post it! Boy and I would show up and say hi!

hobster
hobster
You guys know me, i'm always down to go

T
troutmasta
Im there

T
troutmasta
Well any updates? I've got a boat now!

Casting Call
Casting Call
I will leave the date and place up to you guys. My choice would be Beverly Beach State Park when ever, when ever. I suggest what ever site that is picked, book soon Tony

Casting Call
Casting Call
2nd choice Hebo Lake campsites are nice. 3rd choice Hagg Lake. Tony

P
pinstriper
Casting Call;n610695 said:
2nd choice Hebo Lake campsites are nice. 3rd choice Hagg Lake. Tony

Ain't no camping at Hagg.

Casting Call
Casting Call
Hi Mark! Isn't there a campground near the loggers store at the summit? How about on hwy 26? Tony

hobster
hobster
We should get on this. Who is interested? I'll do the legwork again if need be to get a gathering together, i enjoy them a lot and like hanging out with you guys. We gotta get some interest going, yes?

Who we got? Me, Tony, Jeff, Mark..........

EOBOY
EOBOY
I'm in where ever and when ever.

hobster
hobster
Yaaaaa we got Dana. Miss you bro, I hope we can fish the Mac together soon!

Casting Call
Casting Call
F
fish2eat
anything involving fishing and veterans or kids has me there

hobster
hobster
Thought I would see if there was any interest in an old school OFF gathering like we used to do. Basically we get a group campground and fish all day and party in the evening if so desired😀 Looks like just about every group campground in Oregon fishing areas is full for the summer. Camping in general is pretty much sold out from what I have heard. Is anyone interested in doing a fall gathering? Any input on where to fish would be great. Some group sites are available to book for next spring also.

Reactions: Raincatcher and Admin
C
Clbagshaw
hobster said:
Thought I would see if there was any interest in an old school OFF gathering like we used to do. Basically we get a group campground and fish all day and party in the evening if so desired😀 Looks like just about every group campground in Oregon fishing areas is full for the summer. Camping in general is pretty much sold out from what I have heard. Is anyone interested in doing a fall gathering? Any input on where to fish would be great. Some group sites are available to book for next spring also.
sounds like fun to me maybe dorena lake?

NKlamerus
NKlamerus
It'd be fun, the hard part is definitely location

If it isn't booked, it's closed for covid

Reactions: Clbagshaw
Casting Call
Casting Call
hobster said:
Hey Hobster! how about a OFF crab gathering? Bring boats, family, and friends. Lots to do in Lincoln City for family. Crab all day to feed the masses and get in some bank salmon fishing even by boat. State camp ground! I even have access to a private beach (no cost). I know people!!! September or October is peak crab trapping and big fish salmon runs. What say all of you OFFers? Tony

Reactions: Ladyvonderlake, Admin and Markk
C
Clbagshaw
Casting Call said:
Hey Hobster! how about a OFF crab gathering? Bring boats, family, and friends. Lots to do in Lincoln City for family. Crab all day to feed the masses and get in some bank salmon fishing even by boat. State camp ground! I even have access to a private beach (no cost). I know people!!! September or October is peak crab trapping and big fish salmon runs. What say all of you OFFers? Tony
That's a pretty far drive for me I'm in Roseburg Think we could find a place in the middle?

hobster
hobster
Casting Call said:
I’d be down with that but I don’t own a boat😀 I love crab even more than just about any fish, if we can get people interested it would be a cool plan. I’m looking into getting a group site at Wickiup for the spring next year. Lakes are always a good choice because people can use canoes or toons or bank fish.

Reactions: Ladyvonderlake, Admin and Clbagshaw