Springers in Eagle Creek?

T
The Tightest Line
Whats weird is everytime I go to eagle creek it seems there is way more snaggers that actuall fishing there. At Bonnie bridge and if u walk way down to the mouth. I have to leave cause I'm discusted. I even saw the cop there a few times and he just checked for licenses. Thats it.

M
metalfisher76
The Tightest Line said:
Whats weird is everytime I go to eagle creek it seems there is way more snaggers that actuall fishing there. At Bonnie bridge and if u walk way down to the mouth. I have to leave cause I'm discusted. I even saw the cop there a few times and he just checked for licenses. Thats it.

Bonnie Lure is the last place the world I would fish for anything.:cool:

F
Fishtopher
The Tightest Line said:

Yep. Easy fix. Dont fish Bonnie Lure to the mouth.:)

M
metalfisher76
I like to drive by just to take a look at the catastrophe :D. Kinda like a train wreck.

I
Ideceivefish
I pulled up a huge treble hook with a massive weight today out of the log hole. Watch your step, I forgot to take it out and throw it away. :(

Crazy snaggers learn to fish!

T
The Tightest Line
Yeah I'm new to the Coho game and I was told to go there. I'm from Salem

N
ninja2010
... you are forgiven.

K
Kodiak
ninja2010 said:
... you are forgiven.

Haven't seen your smiling face in a while, where you been hiding out?

E
eggs
I heard their isn't as big of a return expected as they were originally thought for this year..

T
Troutier Bassier
Where did you hear this?

E
eggs
Just someone of the river... could be a load of BS.... just figured I would pass it along.. I am hoping for a big run personally

T
Troutier Bassier
No big run = no chance of me catching springer in eagle creek.

M
metalfisher76
o man this thread is still funny!

E
eggs
;)

H
halibuthitman
I heard a guy caught 2 with sea lice on em today back bouncing a single pautzkis ball o fire off the bridge at eagle fern using a UL rod and 4lb test... and I know its true cause he has 7890 posts on I-wish and drives a new truck. ;)

H
halibuthitman
:naughty:thats not true HHM your always posting bad reports... your leading fish report chasers on..:naughty:

H
halibuthitman
its true! I was there today with king salmon and A.A .... they both saw it too! but what ever man.:mad:

E
eggs
Bored.?

H
halibuthitman
eggs said:

yeah... waitin for my chicken strips to cook...:(

O
OnTheFly
I don't believe he used 4lb test. What kind of truck was it?