Fall Creek get together to raise money for boobs?

T
Throbbit _Shane
Id be there but its a little too far for a broke fisherman like myself.

Ill try to make it up for Coho this year though, looks like you guys have it figured out quite good.

Good luck at raising more funds for boobs!

T
Thuggin4Life
just to be clear dont let jeanna's signature fool you. i never said bbq. i said picnic. i won't have a cue'er but more than welcome to bring your own.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Thuggin4Life said:
just to be clear dont let jeanna's signature fool you. i never said bbq. i said picnic. i won't have a cue'er but more than welcome to bring your own.

There will be a raffle though right?

J
JeannaJigs
Bo, you rock.

(don't let it go to your head though lol)

There will be a raffle. I'm getting some things together...will let you guys know for sure what all that entails soon.

J
JeannaJigs
And I have a little BBQ if people want to use it. It's a little propane thinger...and I don't know how to use it very well lol

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
JeannaJigs said:
Bo, you rock.

(don't let it go to your head though lol)

There will be a raffle. I'm getting some things together...will let you guys know for sure what all that entails soon.

Thank you, but, too late. :lol::lol::lol:

T
the_intimidator03
Jeanna I remember it was after your wreck. and after my foot mishap LOL cause i still had staples in my feet when I caught it. As for the lack of boobs due to snakes..... we need boobs there, cause if they dont show isn't this just a big flop....?

B
BobbiDollPDX
JeannaJigs said:
And I have a little BBQ if people want to use it. It's a little propane thinger...and I don't know how to use it very well lol

I've got a lil weber charcoal grill and a small propane stove.

J
JeannaJigs
Then keep the snakes away lol. And we arent "showing" boobs lol.

B
BobbiDollPDX
JeannaJigs said:
Then keep the snakes away lol. And we arent "showing" boobs lol.

ditto

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
[cough] family forum [/cough]

brandon4455
brandon4455
GraphiteZen said:
[cough] family forum [/cough]

oh cmon bo, your acting like barb LMAO

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
brandon4455 said:
oh cmon bo, your acting like barb LMAO

Barb's my hero and mentor. You better watch it, she will run you over with

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____
| Her STFU Truck |||""'|""\__,_
| _____________ l||__|__|__|)
|(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)

J
JeannaJigs
Ha ha

L
lilsalmon
Snakes are good.....spiders suck

J
JeannaJigs
Rose! Shhhh!

N
Noahk
How's I miss this one? Put me down as a maybe. Would love to make it but I have family in town that weekend but I think they might be off on the coast that weekend.

Andy-
On the first page can you edit your first post to include the date, location, etc. and this map? I think it would make it easier for others to get a quick idea without reading all the posts. People are lazy :)

Fall Creek Reservoir State Park, Lowell, Oregon - Google Maps

N
Noahk
Oh also, maybe put a list of people that have confirmed.

F
FishFiddle
I think BigSteel was planning a fly fishing outing this same weekend, No?? Sorry to say that I will be out of the area for that weekend and will miss all activities. Sounds like a blast!

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Noahk said:
Andy-
On the first page can you edit your first post to include the date, location, etc. and this map? I think it would make it easier for others to get a quick idea without reading all the posts....

Oh also, maybe put a list of people that have confirmed.

I second that!!! :D