Fall Creek get together to raise money for boobs?

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
beaverfan said:
If anyone from my area is going and would give me a ride for gas money I'll be there! GO BOOBIES!!!

Haha Go Boobies indeed.

brandon4455
brandon4455
if you don't love boobs i have the right to call you bad names.. ^_^

T
Thuggin4Life
Wow thought there would be a bit more turnout. will have to give this time seems like it will be about 10 of us counting a few friends of mine for sure as of know. need to make this a good 20 strong.

T
TTFishon
Maybe I can talk Marc and Lance into going. I'll see what I can do.

brandon4455
brandon4455
ill talk to family.

T
Thuggin4Life
sweet thanks guys. like i said we can boat/bank the lake the also fish the creek from dawn until lunch. mett up at a specified time. hang out, do a potluck picnic, award a few open seat prizes. maybe even get a few things going on in a raffle and collect everyones mandatory 5 dollars and see how much maney we can raise for breast cancer. besides who doesn't want to make jigs walk 60 miles over the course of 3 days? then after all that we can continue to fish and some of the out of towners could even explore the area a bit and go up the creeks, over to another lake, or summer steel and spring chinook will be in the willamette river which is just a stones throw away. my personal goal is 100 dollars raised for this so 5 bucks a head means 20 of us but if we could do more that would be great. even if just 5 of us show up i will still do this but maybe not be giving away open seats. and i can talk to state parks and get the gate opened early because i want to be on the water with a rod wet at first legal so if you show up late you wont see me until noon unles you have a boat. i can even draw up some maps for everyone. so my open seats are as followed. 1 trip on the siuslaw or umpqua in the fall most likely mid september. 1 trip in late october/early november for coho at siltcoos or takenitch. and 1 trip on the columbia for springers. awards for biggest trout, biggest stringer of trout so like best 5, and one secret award and i can't tell you why i gave it because i don't know why i am giving it yet but when the time comes i will know why i awarded it but it will be a secret. Might be a seat on a drift boat for summers i have been told as well. the seats will be givin out in what is easiest for the three winners to be able to do. winners will have to meet me here in town or at the boat ramp or along the path to the ramp whatever works. so if anyone comes from portland just assume that you will get the columbia trip unless things work out some other way that atill works for everyone. i havve all the gear and rods for the trips so every thing can be supplied that you dont have for the trip.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Thuggin4Life said:
besides who doesn't want to make jigs walk 60 miles over the course of 3 days?

lol @ THAT! I agree!!!!

B
BobbiDollPDX
Well lock in some dates and I might come down with the toon.

J
JeannaJigs
I say June 4th.

J
JeannaJigs
And I will be there. I'll pull whatever strings I can to make sure of it.

B
BobbiDollPDX
JeannaJigs said:
I say June 4th.

I can make that work. Bo says he is down too.

J
JeannaJigs
Alright. It's ultimately gonna be up to my home dawg Andy, since this whole thing is his idea and he's got the hook up. What say you home dawg Andy?

T
Thuggin4Life
June 4th it is if its a saturday.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
BobbiDollPDX said:
I can make that work. Bo says he is down too.

I am indeed down wit da business of this.

R
rippin fish lips
Thuggin4Life said:
June 4th it is if its a saturday.

June 4th is a saturday, so thats the day after my b-day. i usualyl work saturdays but im sure i can get it off!

T
the_intimidator03
I can always make time... its money thats the issue but as it sits im golden... also should be able to invite another buddy who is an OFF member

T
TTFishon
June 4th sounds good to me.

F
Finneus Polebender
Its a weekend will get a few OFF sons of mine signed up too.

T
Thuggin4Life
Wow Seems like this thing touches everyone in one way ore another. lets raise some money then see you guys there.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Thuggin4Life said:
Wow Seems like this thing touches everyone in one way ore another. lets raise some money then see you guys there.

Hell yeah. You're working up to another great meet, Andy! :clap::clap: