J
jabs67
Nice steel man!!!!!!!

R
rippin fish lips
waco said:
Nice hen jd15!!
Any eggs on her?

Nice steelie!! Yeah, i would have to say she is about ready or (was) about ready to blow!!!

K
Kevinb5688
Nice fish man, i got2 today on the alsea, i had to let go 4 hens about ready to squirt eggs before i got two nice fish with tight eggs.

J
jd15
she had some wonderfull eggs in her too, i took my lil cuz out today and he got another chrome hen with a nice pouch of eggs here she is lol steelhead on the alsea 002.jpgsteelhead on the alsea 003.jpggona hit up the north fork hacthery in the morning if ya see me go ahead and say hi i would like to meet some new fishing buddys

N
nwkiller
Alright bare with me here.........maybe......just maybe.......those arent the same pictures........same order even?? BUSTED......who cares shake it off go catch some new fish and take new pictures....oh and some people on here will remember everyfish caught/posted and salvate...lol Brandon.....if your tryin to catch more fish to take pictures of then read through all of the "real" stories throughout the forum tons of info in here......get your line wetter....

Last edited: