Salmon 2023 ShowOFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
jamisonace
jamisonace
Here we go! Man I worked for this one. 24 lb hen on a k13. I lost one on Saturday but overall it has been very slow on the Umpqua. I've fished almost every morning from legal til 7:30 am for a couple weeks and besides one I got with a friend in tidewater this is the first I've put in the net. Hopefully it picks up but I couldn't be happier with this hen.

• IMG_0706.jpg
  • Love
Reactions: RiverWalker, PhoFish, C_Run and 3 others
troutdude
troutdude
NICE!

Diehard
Diehard
Darn nice fish man way to keep after it I've had one take down out of four trips

scched
scched
Good stuff! I still haven't made it out yet this season but hopefully this coming weekend. Tight lines!

Diehard
Diehard
Got a nice salmon in the Columbia pulling soft spinner behind 360 flasher tipped with a quality Coon shrimp

Reactions: jamisonace and scched
scched
scched
Diehard said:
Got a nice salmon in the Columbia pulling soft spinner behind 360 flasher tipped with a quality Coon shrimp
Nice fish! Congrats

hobster
hobster
Beauty!

jamisonace
jamisonace
Diehard said:
Good looking fish!

scched
scched
jamisonace said:
Good looking fish!
Picked up at all for you down there?

jamisonace
jamisonace
scched said:
Picked up at all for you down there?
Came and went without a half decent day all season. Caught 5 in all and worked my butt off with an embarrassing number of hours on the water for what I got.

• Sad
Reactions: scched
Diehard
Diehard
Got another salmon on the Big c Saturday came on a spinny fish and 360

Reactions: O. mykiss, jamisonace, Admin and 1 other person
P
PandaMan
Picked up on the Sandy a couple weeks back. Pink torpedo spinner.

Reactions: troutdude, Diehard and Admin
Diehard
Diehard
Been getting some salmon here and there on the Big c hope everyone is finding some luck tight lines đź‘Ť

Reactions: Bo Peep, troutdude, Admin and 2 others
O. mykiss
O. mykiss
After a few gear failures led to 3 lost fall fish the last couple weekends, we finally punched some tags today! Took my son and wife out and we were rewarded for putting in our dues. We went 4/5 with all fish weighing from 15.5 up to 17.5lbs

• Love
Reactions: Admin, scched, PandaMan and 1 other person
Diehard
Diehard
Great looking fish nicely done love seeing the kids in the mix took my daughter out last week she had never seen a rod fold when a salmon grabs it she wants to get her license now

• Haha
Reactions: scched, troutdude and O. mykiss
troutdude
troutdude
O. mykiss said:
After a few gear failures led to 3 lost fall fish the last couple weekends, we finally punched some tags today! Took my son and wife out and we were rewarded for putting in our dues. We went 4/5 with all fish weighing from 15.5 up to 17.5lbs
Nicely done; and those smiles say it all!

Reactions: O. mykiss
troutdude
troutdude
Diehard said:
Great looking fish nicely done love seeing the kids in the mix took my daughter out last week she had never seen a rod fold when a salmon grabs it she wants to get her license now
RUT ROH! Another addict is born! LOL

Reactions: Diehard
jamisonace
jamisonace
It's been another slow salmon season on the Umpqua but we hooked a nice adult this morning. Tipped the scales right at 20lbs. Cut pretty well but I think I'll make burger out of anything I don't smoke.

Reactions: Diehard, Admin and O. mykiss
Diehard
Diehard
Hope everyone is getting some action last night on bobber n eggs

Reactions: PhoFish and PandaMan
GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Off the Rhody wall fishing is hot now! Too bad only allowed one this year.

Reactions: O. mykiss, PhoFish and PandaMan
Status
Not open for further replies.