Unknown fish eats a duck video shows it happen

haha you seen it too. after the mouse video i spent 20 minutes looking at the other ones it references. You see the one where the kid pees his pants?

Man these videos are worse than those Rick Rolled vids...

I've actually seen a largemouth bass swallow a baby duck whole.

:lol: lochness, huh?

P.S. You may want to use the "Insert Video" button when you post a link to a video. In this case the video will appear in your original post.

P.P.S. I'm moving your post to our fishing videos library.

haha I have skipped so many damn beats due to these videos I'm conditioned to be weary of any clips that even seem to indicate a need to look closely...

Also, I was working on my amps one night and really into fixing the power rail. I'll save the long technical details and just say that in the intensity of the moment I had my face right down in the damn chassis when I turned it on in an effort to spot anything going wrong with a capacitor, and little did I know a point had come undone and when I turned it on an arc that works out to about 900 amps (450v/.50ohms approximately) lit off 3 inches from my damn face!! GAWD it was literally a blue dome about the size of a damn basketball and that is the closest I have ever come from completely going over backwards in my chair!!! Similar to the first time I got punked with one of these videos!!! Again, about 3 inches form my face!

Last edited:
Top Bottom