Unknown fish eats a duck video shows it happen

B
bigdog

Last edited by a moderator:
T
Thuggin4Life
haha you seen it too. after the mouse video i spent 20 minutes looking at the other ones it references. You see the one where the kid pees his pants?

B
bigdog
Yeah I liked that one had to get it up here for people.

CJ

troutdude
troutdude
Holy crap! Anyone got a defibrillator, to restart my ticker???

M
Mike123
Man these videos are worse than those Rick Rolled vids...

I've actually seen a largemouth bass swallow a baby duck whole.

B
bigdog
Mike123 said:
Man these videos are worse than those Rick Rolled vids...

I've actually seen a largemouth bass swallow a baby duck whole.

Yeah them large mouths can take some large stuff down thats for sure.

CJ

M
Marvin's Guide Service
That was funny, I showed my wife she jumped so good.. then hit me.
lol

R
RLK
Didn't see that coming, I like it.

Admin
Admin
:lol: lochness, huh?

P.S. You may want to use the "Insert Video" button when you post a link to a video. In this case the video will appear in your original post.

P.P.S. I'm moving your post to our fishing videos library.

F
Fishtopher
Woah!

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
haha I have skipped so many damn beats due to these videos I'm conditioned to be weary of any clips that even seem to indicate a need to look closely...

Also, I was working on my amps one night and really into fixing the power rail. I'll save the long technical details and just say that in the intensity of the moment I had my face right down in the damn chassis when I turned it on in an effort to spot anything going wrong with a capacitor, and little did I know a point had come undone and when I turned it on an arc that works out to about 900 amps (450v/.50ohms approximately) lit off 3 inches from my damn face!! GAWD it was literally a blue dome about the size of a damn basketball and that is the closest I have ever come from completely going over backwards in my chair!!! Similar to the first time I got punked with one of these videos!!! Again, about 3 inches form my face!

Last edited:
B
bigsteel
wtf anyone got new shorts

F
fishkiller
I will go change my drawers now, thanks!!

S
sberickson
Funny! Having seen a few Muskie eat a duck or two, I was expecting some splashing. My wife will kill me when she get's this.