Someone go fishing!

T
tomriker
hey everyone, someone go fishing and post some pictures or do something interesting! im tired of reading other species threads :)

T
TTFishon
Me and Dave are going tomorrow!!!

H
Hendo30
lol, I am always jumping on hoping someone has been able to get out and do some work since I can't....Tis' the season. I do the samething in bounceing around to the trout, steel, carp threads just looking for that fix. All this rain isn't helping much.

F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
Me and Dave are going tomorrow!!!

Hope the wind will stay below 40 mph and we can put in a few hundred casts to maybe hook a few, lol at least we will be fishin.

C
colbypearson
Caught some yesterday will try to get back out today and get some more.

J
jawjacker
I think I might go to the get N place tomarrow morning. I'v been slacking on the pictures but I'v been doing better than I ever have this early in the game. Been holding out for a solid 6 pounder all I'v been sticking is 3 to 5's but I aint complaining.

T
tomriker
Supposed to be sunny now all next week... Might have to do some pre fishin for our tourny :)

you people claim you're fishing... WHERES THE PICS?!

Last edited:
T
TTFishon
tomriker said:
Supposed to be sunny now all next week... Might have to do some pre fishin for our tourny :)

you people claim you're fishing... WHERES THE PICS?!

I just bought some trailers today. We get to use 2 different kinds right?

T
tomriker
yup!
im hoping to wait till i see what tackle i get before i choose what trailers too use! or ill just use what colby tells me too :p

T
TTFishon
I hope the ones I bought are money. lol

L
lilsalmon
ummmm, TR, why don't YOU go fishin? Then we could look at your pics and read your adventures....

T
tomriker
because i have a newborn at home and my wife says no :(

C
catfishman89
My usual holes have produced squat this month. Its so cold and rainy. On a positive note last friday my temp gauge hit 49 at hagg. Then the boat was leaking a little too much.:shock: Im sure its not 49 anymore.:( . I did have a couple small fish get off.

L
lilsalmon
tomriker said:
because i have a newborn at home and my wife says no :(

awwww that sucks...not the newborn, they are fun. Still too young for a boatseat.

J
jawjacker
Went 1 for three on bass and 1 for 2 on muskrats this morning. Some cheep federal american eagle ammo got mixed up with my cci stinger's & the hammer fell on a dud. A recent episode of Larry the cable guy inspired me to start packing the pump. I think it was the one were he went to Louisiana.

• IMG_0478 (800x600).jpg
  • IMG_0457 (800x600).jpg
S
Sage_Flyguy
Man I have been worthless this year. I havent been on the forum much , been to the rivers a few times and skunked. I am not too sure I am worthy of being a OFF Member anymore , I think you guys should double my dues / fees.

I am blaming the Steelhead skunk on the new rod , I am superstitious a bit and I do believe new tackle has a skunk on it to begin with that you have to get off. And then the weekend of Cinco de Mayo we are heading over to Sisters for the weekend taking the fly rod and I plan on doing some crooked river fishing , well hopefully slaying , but we all know how that goes sometimes.

Well on that note , I am going to make a conscious effort to be a better more active OFF Member.

Have Fun out there

Jer

T
tomriker
Sage_Flyguy said:
Man I have been worthless this year. I havent been on the forum much , been to the rivers a few times and skunked. I am not too sure I am worthy of being a OFF Member anymore , I think you guys should double my dues / fees.

I am blaming the Steelhead skunk on the new rod , I am superstitious a bit and I do believe new tackle has a skunk on it to begin with that you have to get off. And then the weekend of Cinco de Mayo we are heading over to Sisters for the weekend taking the fly rod and I plan on doing some crooked river fishing , well hopefully slaying , but we all know how that goes sometimes.

you and the mexican will have to actually come fishing with me this year... if he's not to dang busy playing old woman softball lol.....

Well on that note , I am going to make a conscious effort to be a better more active OFF Member.

Have Fun out there

Jer

you and the mexican will have to actually make it out this spring to do some fishin' if he's not too busy with old woman softball again. i suppose it was his idea to celebrate cinco too...

H
hawgcaller
Looks like the green shad strikes again!

R
ryan808
Here you go, Hawaiian bass.. :lol:

S
Sage_Flyguy
tomriker said:
you and the mexican will have to actually make it out this spring to do some fishin' if he's not too busy with old woman softball again. i suppose it was his idea to celebrate cinco too...

Yes we will , actually we will be over in Sisters because he coaches baseball now and that weekend they have a game or something. So I am going to take my fly rod just because we wont be too far from the crooked