Someone go fishing!

T
TTFishon
jawjacker said:
Went 1 for three on bass and 1 for 2 on muskrats this morning. Some cheep federal american eagle ammo got mixed up with my cci stinger's & the hammer fell on a dud. A recent episode of Larry the cable guy inspired me to start packing the pump. I think it was the one were he went to Louisiana.

It was nice kinda sorta meeting you today. lol Nice bass!!! We had zero action today.

T
TTFishon
ryan808 said:
Here you go, Hawaiian bass.. :lol:

Nice man!!! At least you're not wearing a rain coat! What kind of fish is that?

R
ryan808
Trigger...

T
TTFishon
T
tomriker
didn't get into any peacocks?

F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
It was nice kinda sorta meeting you today. lol Nice bass!!! We had zero action today.

Zero action with one exception , the amazing 9 lives swimbait! maybe thats why they call it a K9 lol . litearally rescued from the depths of basstopia ,tail parts all glued back on had fished it for about 45 min " tail workin perfect I might add" when on another long cast we heard the dreaded gunshot sound of the braid snap only to watch as the infamous bait soared away and plumeted into the drink TT saying that sucks. I switched over to the next victim we fished for another 10 min or so was just thinkin it was time to move on when in came TTs swimbait with some familiar lookin green braid all strung through the treble, I couldnt believe it grabbed the line and instantly pulled in the nine lives swimbait . figure I got 7 or so left and the tail is still there lol still all we could manage to catch on that cold day.

T
tomriker
that's crazy! i did pretty good surgery to reattach the tail :) you should probably just retire that swimbait.. hang it on the wall, frame it.. something. i think it's earned it! i can't believe that after 4-5 months of it being submerged in water and being ghost white that the color came back to it! crazy! atleast you didn't catch a cold

J
jawjacker
Ya I would of liked to hang out a little longer to chit-chat but I was on a fish N mission with time constraints. I'm sure we'll meet again. I'll have to show you guys all the good fish you blasted right buy to get to paradise cove back there. lol!
Zero action with one exception , the amazing 9 lives swimbait! maybe thats why they call it a K9 lol . litearally rescued from the depths of basstopia ,tail parts all glued back on had fished it for about 45 min " tail workin perfect I might add" when on another long cast we heard the dreaded gunshot sound of the braid snap only to watch as the infamous bait soared away and plumeted into the drink TT saying that sucks. I switched over to the next victim we fished for another 10 min or so was just thinkin it was time to move on when in came TTs swimbait with some familiar lookin green braid all strung through the treble, I couldnt believe it grabbed the line and instantly pulled in the nine lives swimbait . figure I got 7 or so left and the tail is still there lol still all we could manage to catch on that cold day.
That's awsome I got a frog like that that's been snaped off a few times spent a couple nights out all by it's self and got salvaged. I put him right back to work. I'd say if that swimbaits still thump N run it. It could be the 9th life that gets the 9Lber.

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
that's crazy! i did pretty good surgery to reattach the tail :) you should probably just retire that swimbait.. hang it on the wall, frame it.. something. i think it's earned it! i can't believe that after 4-5 months of it being submerged in water and being ghost white that the color came back to it! crazy! atleast you didn't catch a cold

Man you rebuilt that thing solid, and the way it keeps coming back like a ghost I think I have to run it till the big one claims it!

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
If you let me fish your pond, I promise to bring a camera and write a big post up on it ;) I got some new bass flies to try out - plus my worm binder was whimpering the other day saying "take me out and lets get some fish".

Damn weather is too horrible to fish Hagg, and I haven't purchased a salmon/steelhead tag for the year yet, so no big make believe shiney fish for me.

T
tomriker
mmm we'll see