Massive Siletz Steel

J

Johnny Southpaw

Had a most memorable day on the water today:D:D I had a feeling it was going to be a good day last night when I noticed the full moon staring down from above. Looked like a mighty fishy moon. My friend caught three fish, and I caught one, the biggest steelhead (and fish peroid) of my life. My friend hooked a monster chrome hen a little before nine, a very thick and healthy fish. He then caught a nice striped buck about a half hour later. I was getting a little frustrated with no action but continued to fish hard. Fished the very end of a tailout second time around, and FISH ON! Beautiful rainbow colored mega-buck. Brass Blue Fox, #5. A little after 1 pm. My fish gave me the fight of my life, having to traverse deep water to get past a huge root ball in the water, I was lucky to land this fish, and probably wouldn't have if my buddy weren't there to help out...what a day. The fishing gods really shined down on us today:yay::yay: I feel so blessed:pray::pray:

B

bigsteel

thats a fish of a lifetime...good job:clap::clap::clap:

M

Mike123

Uhm that's TWO fish of a lifetime! Way to go on some piggies!

S

steelheadstalker31

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::shock::clap::clap::clap::clap:

B

BlackBass

Very nice fish indeed. Congrats on catching some hogs.

J

Johnny Southpaw

Thanks everyone! I'm still riding that initial high from when I first saw that huge tail come out of the water and start the downstream-upstream boogie-woogie! Truly feel like a million bucks

D

Damon79

WOW! them are some huge fish. What a great day on the river for you guys. Stay blessed.

T

Troutier Bassier

I still dont understand how its possible to catch a steelhead in a river like that...

Great Fish!

C

Cohosanders

:clap:Chrome delight and colorful monsters!!!!! You guys seriously slayed some beasts or rather just tamed them...got some killer photos and let 'em do their thing!!!!:clap: The weather and the fish looked spectacular:cool: this year has been amazing and we're only in 2 months. I wonder how the salmon is going to be:think: HOLY SHNIKEYS SOUTHPAW:lol:

T

Thuggin4Life

Yeah both of those are some good sized fish! Way to get out and go do it. Nice color on yours.

Top Bottom