You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Massive Siletz Steel
T
Troutcatcher
0
Very nice fish.
L
lilsalmon
Well-known member
Can't imagine catching a beast like that... :shock:...I will tho....good job
F
Fishtopher
Well-known member
Great day on tha water man!!:clap:
J
Johnny Southpaw
0
Thanks again everybody! I woke up this morning still feeling funny-a little dazed, a little intoxicated from the excitement/exhaustion of yesterday. What a day it was. Anybody out there have an educated guess as to the weight of these fish?
Last edited:
K
Kodiak
0
Johnny Southpaw said:
Thanks again everybody! I woke up this morning still feeling funny-a little dazed, a little intoxicated from the excitement/exhaustion of yesterday. What a day it was. Anybody out there have an educated guess as to the weight of these fish?
I would guess 18# on the buck and right at 16 on the hen....the hen will break 20 when her eggs develop a little more though. Tremendous job on slapping down some monsters!
B
bigsteel
Well-known member
I just had to look again,,,,,:clap::clap:
H
Hawk
0
Now those are Reel Beauties Bro's.
Great Job.
:clap::clap::clap:
C
Caveman
0
Nice fish! Good job!
S
STIKTIME
0
Great fish johnny!!!!!! Both of those fish are fish that you guys will remember for a llllllooooonnnnggggg time. Great job
M
Mike123
Active member
Johnny Southpaw said:
Thanks again everybody! I woke up this morning still feeling funny-a little dazed, a little intoxicated from the excitement/exhaustion of yesterday. What a day it was. Anybody out there have an educated guess as to the weight of these fish?
You know this is what I really like about OFF! No one shouting rediculously low numbers for people posting AWESOME pics of their fish! People are just more polite on here!
Has anyone seen what has been happening lately on IF**???
Anyone posts a pic, and people just start saying "oh that fish is 10#'s" without even being there. It's ANOYING as hell!
I'm glad that's not happening on here.. yet.. let's hope not. Kodiak gave probably as close as guess as anyone could give. I'd guess around 18lbs. for both of them... but it's just a guess, no one truly knows how big it was but you. Pictures can make fish look big or small depending on how they were taken.
Yeah , what he said ! ! ! Crap dude , can I have your permission to put that in my web site ? . . . . . soon to be launched web site ?
D
dtikey
0
Hey great job.Good to see some dandies still out there swimming.
J
Johnny Southpaw
0
Mafia, by all means use that picture on your website. It's been over 32 hours since I danced with that fish and I'm still feeling the high. Some good stuff. Sure appreciate all the nice comments and feedback from my fellow OFFers-you guys are great. Being able to share this amazing experience with you all really enriches the whole thing for me. Thanks again everyone.
B
bigsteel
Well-known member
you should submit those pics to STS
Admin
Well-known member
Here's the video of Johnny dancing with the fish.
L
lilsalmon
Well-known member
Wow!!!!!! awesome video.....thanks for sharing that.....
J
Johnny Southpaw
0
Thanks for editing and posting the video Anatoliy-much appreciated!
I mean, If you cast a drift rig or bobber jig whatever into a hole at a big river, What are the chances of a fish seeing it?
J
Johnny Southpaw
0
It's all about reading the water and throwing your OFFering where the fish are likely to be. Chances of a fish seeing your lure go up when you put it right in front of them! Still much easier said than done though!