??Lookout Fish OFF??

??Lookout Fish OFF??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
H
Hawk
Thuggin4Life said:
Yeah its conna be cold. Also I wouldn't leave any gear in the boat just in case. you never know. and I don't leave the house without at least the baseball bat. you just never know. other than the cold you should be fine.

just in case,

I Hava Gatling Machine Gun mounted on the bow...

heeheehee

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:cool::cool::cool:

E
eggs
Yea gear will be in the rig.. and I have my consealed carry... protection won't be an issue.. I'll have mine on my hip and the wife is a good shot and will have something nearby...

we figured we would dress real warm and use a little propane heater till we crawl in the tent with handwarmesr and some uhhh body heat..

T
Thuggin4Life
Hawk said:
We would get up in the mornin' to get on the boat when it was frosty.

We wore socks on our hands to use the reel handle.

heehee

:lol::lol::lol:

I almost did that the other day at crescent every thing waas getting frosty and i forgot gloves. Even with my 2 pairs of sock my feet were too cold to sacrifice a pair of socks for gloves.

E
eggs
The wife is sounding less and less stoked on this trip.. camping at a boat ramp in the cold and all that stuff... might have to just drive down early or leave her at home and solo camp...

Should we make it down as far as setup... straightline a small kwiki or use a dropper to troll.... a fender and a small wart or something?

T
Thuggin4Life
Hope you can make it but it is a long trip for you. As far as trolling anything should work. flat linning spoons, spinners, small flatfish/kwikfish, wedding rings, small rapalas, flashers to worms or wedding rings and worms or lures, you know just your basic trolling gear whatever you prefer to use. weight, no weight whatever. I like small spoons and flashers to worms both not weighted but thats me. You guys good just go to bed really early and get up and drive down in the morning. thats what we did to fish the wilson left before some people had even gone to bed.

T
TTFishon
Wanted to bump this thread and get people ready for next weekend. I'm meeting Mosd at the ramp at 05:30. I'm bringing plastic forks, hamburger patties, buns, condiments, and a side dish.

T
Thuggin4Life
I'll be at the ramp about the same time with a few steaks, my smoker and some ships to share around. Hope we have a good turnout. Should be fun hope for nice weather.

L
lilsalmon
Sounds like you all will have a great time. I am going back to Crooked River to practice my fly fishing and camp......good luck everybody.....hope we all have a great weekend...:D

B
bd2cool
I won't launch until 7-7:30(sunrise is a little before 7 on Saturday)
I am bring Hotdogs,buns,chips,potatoe salad and soft drinks.
See you all out there! :)

M
mosd
hey ttfishon, whats your name b/t/w so i know who to look for on sat. gawd, 4am is gonna come early (get up and load the boat up and leave at 445)

hey grandpa ron and lil salmon, yea gonna be there at 530?

ill bring whatever i can find in the freezer, and some smoked goose meat to snack on in the boat.. i dont have a rain cover for it, so be prepared w/ rain gear etc.:cool:

T
Thuggin4Life
Looks like it may get a little wet but oh well its oregon. I wish I still had that pop up canapy thing I used to have for the BBQ.

J
JeannaJigs
I'm definitely gonna have to sit this one out but hope you all have fun and get into some nice fish.

Fish-On Fred
Fish-On Fred
Weather prediction as of now is 40% chance Thursday, 20% chance Friday, Slight chance Saturday-Mostly Cloudy-temp. near 60 degrees F. Lookin ahead for a beautiful day at Lookout.

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice hopefully we have a decent turn out.
OFF the top of my head we have me,TTFishon,mosd,windburnt,troutski,fishon-on-fred,bd2cool,brian19??,diggindan,and thats all i can think of OFF the top of my head.

M
mosd
ive got ttfishon in my boat, sent pm's to grandpa ron, lil salmon, an Finneus Polebender. they all showed interest in riding... guess a few peeps will have to run hot shot side planners to keep the tangles to a min

Last edited:
B
Brianb1962
Hey Andy,

I have one of thoes canapies, do you want me to bring it? Its 10X10. I'll bring it any way. I will be there by 8.

Brian

T
TTFishon
mosd said:
hey ttfishon, whats your name b/t/w so i know who to look for on sat. gawd, 4am is gonna come early (get up and load the boat up and leave at 445)

hey grandpa ron and lil salmon, yea gonna be there at 530?

ill bring whatever i can find in the freezer, and some smoked goose meat to snack on in the boat.. i dont have a rain cover for it, so be prepared w/ rain gear etc.:cool:

My name's Ted and I will be in a green Ford Ranger extra cab

E
eggs
Sooooo... best friends birthday party is at 6pm in vancouver... IF I went down I would most likely head down early AM.. fish until 12 then hawl ass home... it is about 3.5 hour drive for me to there...

Wife had alittle incident with her car thays going to cost some cash.. if I can pry $120 bucks for batteries and $40 for tackle I will be there! Both are needed just a matter of timing..

I would put it at 60/40 that I make it... I will chat with her tonight..

E
eggs
Sooooo... best friends birthday party is at 6pm in vancouver... IF I went down I would most likely head down early AM.. fish until 12 then hawl ass home... it is about 3.5 hour drive for me to there...

Wife had alittle incident with her car thays going to cost some cash.. if I can pry $120 bucks for batteries and $40 for tackle I will be there! Both are needed just a matter of timing..

I would put it at 60/40 that I make it... I will chat with her tonight..

T
Thuggin4Life
Eggs if you don't make it don't worry but you will be missed and you will miss the best part, the BBQ. If you just want to trout fish you can do that a bit closer to home.

Brian you should bring that top we may end up needing it. Make a good spot to cook under. Dan is bringing a BBQ and I am bring my smoker which cooks a good steak.