??Lookout Fish OFF??

??Lookout Fish OFF??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T
Thuggin4Life
Well if you can't make it we understand. Maybe someone will have an open seat if its just a boat thing keeping you away. Hope your mom is doing well.

H
Hawk
Thuggin4Life said:
walmart has deep cycle marine batteries for cheap. Got mine for like $65 with an old battery I save just for when I need to get another when my buddy left it in my garage for me to toss. Used the fish finder a good 20 times and haven't charged it yet.

I bought two 12volt Deep Cycle Walmart batts fer my MK 50lb thrust electric trolling motor(so i have a spare).

H
Hawk
JeannaJigs said:
I have a bill of sale stating his father built it and it has never been titled, so, I'm hoping that's sufficient. I will find out this week :) Then I might be able to make it out to this event, maybe, not sure, depends on how my mom is doing.

I think that should do'er.

I'm Praying your beloved MOM is doing better/feeling better too.

M
mosd
ill deffantly make the trip, ill have 4 open seats available on my sled, just chip in for gas is all that i ask.

T
TTFishon
mosd said:
ill deffantly make the trip, ill have 4 open seats available on my sled, just chip in for gas is all that i ask.

I'll chip in on gas to fill one of those seats.

T
Thuggin4Life
Troutdude wants one too. See bud got ya covered.

M
mosd
TTFishon said:
I'll chip in on gas to fill one of those seats.

ok ttfishon, your seat is reservered

andy, tell troutdude he has a seat too

T
Thuggin4Life
Iaght i will someone wrote me named brian would pull it back up but would take an hour to find my way back here but he said he is coming if he doesn't find a job and may have a seat or 2. this is turning into quite an event for just trying to get a few guys out on the same day!

T
Thuggin4Life
So sunrise is at 7:03 so I will be at the ramp about 5:30 launching the boat and leaving the ramp at 6:00. Everyone should try to get up there around 5:30 so we can meet and greet and b.s. while launching the boats. Meeting place is Signal Point boat ramp on the north side of the lake about 7 miles up. Gonna fish until 1:00 then everyone will meet up at the ramp take the boats out and head up to the parking lot and have a BBQ. Everyone Brings there own eating utensils and meat. Also bring a community side dish to contribute. I'll will be bringing some chips. Also someone said they would bring a BBQ but I will bring my gas smoker as well. So lets get a list of whos coming and whos bring what.

Me, Bfishing, a buddy, and kiska: my boat, Smoker, Chips (5:30)
Windburt and whoever he brings: his boat
mosd, TTFishon: his boat and some open seats (someone from the forum, and possibly troutdude?)
Eggs: his boat
Brianb1962: his boat with possible open seats
BD2Cool: his boat, soft drinks
Bigsteel?: his boat?
Diggindan: his boat and I think a BBQer
Troutski: his boat?
Throbbit_Shane: his toon
nwkiller?
fish-on-fred: his kyak

everyone coppy and paste the list and add to it and try to say what time you will be ariving

Last edited:
B
bd2cool
mosd, TTFishon: his boat and some open seats (someone from the forum, and possibly troutdude?)
BD2Cool: his boat, Hot Dogs,Buns,Chips,Potatoes Salad,Soft Drinks
nwkiller?
fish-on-fred: his kya

T
Thuggin4Life
What time you thinkin BD?

B
bd2cool
I thinking between 5:30 and 6

Fish-On Fred
Fish-On Fred
bd2cool said:
BD2Cool: his boat, Hot Dogs,Buns,Chips,Potatoes Salad,Soft Drinks
nwkiller?
Fish-On Fred: drift boat, Big Mama, something for BBQ, Time:? Don't know yet. Big Mama likes to sleep in...

Last edited:
E
eggs
Windburt and whoever he brings: his boat mosd,
TTFishon: his boat and some open seats (someone from the forum, and possibly troutdude?)
Eggs: his boat and will be there at 5:30
BD2Cool: his boat, soft drinks
Throbbit_Shane: his toon nwkiller?
fish-on-fred: his kyak

T
Thuggin4Life
Eggs: his boat (5:30)
BD2Cool: his boat, Hot Dogs,Buns,Chips,Potatoes Salad,Soft Drinks (5:30-6)
nwkiller?
Fish-On Fred: drift boat, Big Mama, something for BBQ, Time:? Don't know yet. Big Mama likes to sleep in...

Copy and paste to add your information.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Eggs: his boat (5:30)
BD2Cool: his boat, Hot Dogs,Buns,Chips,Potatoes Salad,Soft Drinks (5:30-6)
Throbbit_Shane: no more toon i got taxes to pay. ill still try to make it. my mom and step dad have a boat and they live in eugene :)
nwkiller?

F
Finneus Polebender
Ok I do knows some stuff about lookout that date would be awesome for the inlet can ya still fish it , they had it closed for research for a while . I will be interested in this trip / an open seat as I am limited to pontoons and small jon /row boats have a couple of old lures we used to aggravate those landlock chinook so fondly spoke of .mostly get lots of big beauty trout at mouth kokanee in deep hole at first bend off deep rock walls chinook inbetween and up into head water hard as soon as water backs up to boat ramp they stay there for about two weeks then all fishin seems to slow . cool part is I think it was late march / early april always right before the rivers opened when this occurs sure it is different year to year if it does happen then should be much fun. So even this old bass hound wouldnt want to miss out on that action if there be room let me know gas/bait/ice ,etc. not a prob Oh and the potluck BBQ deal hell ya

D
diggindan
We'll be there, maybe not at the butt crack of dawn tho. I'll bring my Coleman BBQ and I'm sure the wife will bring food to share. She worries about folks going hungry.
Cheers, Dan

T
Thuggin4Life
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

T
TTFishon
mosd said:
ok ttfishon, your seat is reservered

andy, tell troutdude he has a seat too

Cool! What time are you planning on being at the boat ramp?