??Lookout Fish OFF??

??Lookout Fish OFF??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
W
windburnt
thx for the gathering Andy and everybody that came...was fun...even the high winds, which got me a little irritated, since it was making fishing hard and more driving involved... jess(treefisher) got a dinky at lookout, but we got into some decent hatcherys at dexter.... accually lost one over the boat, due to misscommunication...oopps..lol had couple more on but they wernt rdy to be fried up and jumped off hook... grrrrr!!! thx to all for the eventfull time. thx grampa ron for recommending that shore line...the fish were there for sure. ill will go back there. Oh yea..... and i hope kiska got her fill on that dead goat....lmao...ewwwwww.

Troutski
Troutski
Maybe we should have it at Hills Creek, near Oakridge, $1000.00 prize for most fish caught in 8 hours???
I would be there...:think::cool:

Chuck

F
Finneus Polebender
Troutski said:
Maybe we should have it at Hills Creek, near Oakridge, $1000.00 prize for most fish caught in 8 hours???
I would be there...:think::cool:

Chuck

Like callin the pigs to slaughter

T
Thuggin4Life
Now thats an idea but were would the money come from? Tons of free camping above the lake and huge spots for mutiple people. Kiska threw up like five times last night. First time there was a barely disolved frog in the pile. Not sure if it was from the people food, the sheep, or the frog. My bet is the frog.

F
Finneus Polebender
Thuggin4Life said:
Now thats an idea but were would the money come from? Tons of free camping above the lake and huge spots for mutiple people. Kiska threw up like five times last night. First time there was a barely disolved frog in the pile. Not sure if it was from the people food, the sheep, or the frog. My bet is the frog.

Hope the dog is better today hear they taste just like chicken though can't blame her

B
bd2cool
I would be there...

Chuck

We can our gas and just send Chuck the $1000 :)

W
watchout trout
Nimrod and I showed up to Lookout at about 800ish. Met Fsh on Fred and his wife at the ramp. Very nice people. Nice boat.:) We fished in my drift boat towards the dam. After a few hours of battling the waves we decided to start rowing back against the wind to the ramp on the east shore. We were in my driftboat. Didn't dare try to cross the lake. Nimrod got one nice cuttbow. 13 incher. Right after I got a small nook. Had a heck of a time getting around the hill by the ramp. I think it took 40 minutes to row back to the ramp against the wind from the hill there. Was nice to meet Grampa Ron on the dock. Looked like they had fun. Sorry we couldn't have stayed for the lunch. Nimrod had to work in the afternoon in Albany. Looking forward to another get together though. Thanks for organizing Andy.

T
Thuggin4Life
I see you guys fishing in the sheltered area just below the ramp as I towed eggs back to the ramp. Good that you got some fish. Sorry I didn't make it over to say hi.

G
grampa ron
Thanks to MOSD for the empty seat. He did get the biggest fish of the day. It was good to be in a larger boat in that wind.
Good to meet everyone there. The food was great. The fish catching sucked. The rock formations there are pretty cool also.

E
eggs
I think I caught some air on one of the waves we hit... I think the boat was completely out of the water :D

Good time everyone, wish I could have stayed around longer to meet everyone!

M
mosd
eggs said:
I think I caught some air on one of the waves we hit... I think the boat was completely out of the water :D

Good time everyone, wish I could have stayed around longer to meet everyone!

hey eggs if i was towin yea, you would have...

H
Hawk
I'm Mighty Glad y'all had Funfunfun...

:clap::clap::clap:
:lol::lol::lol:
:cool::cool:

The wind is summthin' i don't appreciate anymo while fishin'
unless it's bout 100 degrees.

J
JeannaJigs
Thuggin4Life said:
I heard no one got into any fish at detroit.

Lol not true, I got one trout!

I wish I coulda made it out for this, but with the wind, woulda sucked. Still better than what I ended up doing though.

T
Thuggin4Life
When you want to kick back troll for some trout in my new boat?

J
JeannaJigs
Thuggin4Life said:
When you want to kick back troll for some trout in my new boat?

Won't be for a while, between now and the 9th I'm super busy with work, and my weekend is full, and then I'm gonna be leaving for San Diego on the 9th to pick up my bro when his carrier comes in, and then will be busy with him for 2 weeks before he goes back to playing Navy. But sometimes toward the end of April maybe, but likely won't be until May...and then...I dunno...springer time will be upon us lol. So much to do, so little time. I will check out this boat of yours sometime though!

J
jaxworks
need a small trolling motor?

T
TroutSlayer
Wow wish I had time to catch u guys my boat is almost ready its just an old dingy but everytime info up there I pile in the trout some one let me know next time I'll drag my boat out there I can hold 2 and it's slow but once I get to where the fish are it's pretty consistent! Someone plz pm me next time I'm very busy and not on here as much as I should be

T
TTFishon
TroutSlayer said:
Wow wish I had time to catch u guys my boat is almost ready its just an old dingy but everytime info up there I pile in the trout some one let me know next time I'll drag my boat out there I can hold 2 and it's slow but once I get to where the fish are it's pretty consistent! Someone plz pm me next time I'm very busy and not on here as much as I should be

Too bad this post wasn't a week ago....I woulda hooked ya up for yesterday's bass get together. Next time I'll try to let ya know TS.

T
TroutSlayer
Thx been. Long time since I seen any bass. Can't wait for this term to be over.