??Lookout Fish OFF??

??Lookout Fish OFF??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M
mosd
Thuggin4Life said:
Yeah its my buddies buddy.

well tell him hes got a seat then and to chip in for gas, thats a full boat. ill be there 530 at the latest... hope all this rain dont turn the lake into a muddy mess

Fish-On Fred
Fish-On Fred
Perfect Conditions for Lookout Fish OFF

Perfect Conditions for Lookout Fish OFF

Projected Weather: 8 A.M. 40 degrees F., 6 mph from ESE, partly cloudy with 10% chance, warming up to 50@11 A.M., Very nice @ 2 P.M. w/61 dgrees F. plus 4 MPH breeze. UV-6 :cool: :clap: :D

W
windburnt
got ur message mosd..ill get back to ya asap.

T
TTFishon
mosd said:
looks like ill have a full boat:dance:, hopefully dicks sporting goods has planner boards, cause two peeps will have to use em. ive got the hotshot planner boards but there not to shabby on small trout, there only good for big fish... ive got ttfishon, grandpa ron, and poll bender guy coming along with one of andys friends (i think)... damn gotta start thinkin which coffee stand is gonna be open :think:at 445am when i take off....:pray:

So if I'm one of the peeps using a planner can I still use my ultra lite or should I use my six footer?

M
mosd
TTFishon said:
So if I'm one of the peeps using a planner can I still use my ultra lite or should I use my six footer?

i dunno, this will be the first time ive used em. id bring both, ive got plenty of rod storage

T
TTFishon
mosd said:
i dunno, this will be the first time ive used em. id bring both, ive got plenty of rod storage

OK. Will do.

M
mosd
well boy/gals... the clock is ticking, i want to go soooo damn bad, im half tempted to camp down there

M
mosd
oh hey thuggin, so is there gonna be a chance some OFF stickers gonna be passed around or do i have to buy em? need to start dressin up the boat

T
Thuggin4Life
No stickers. You have to buy them from troutski. He is local shoot him a pm I think the are like a buck. Graphitezen handed them out at the cleanup. I have an extra one if you want it.

T
Thuggin4Life
The weather gods have smiled down on us.

B
beaverfan
Yup have a blast out there guys! Stay safe and catch tons of fish!

F
Finneus Polebender
Excited about tommorrow . Will be bringing some fold out tables , extra camp chairs, and my easy up , have mucho paper plates , napkins ,and forks will bring too. Hope someone or a few are bringing bbqs have some k-bobs ready but my Q is shot.3 cheers for the weather gods should be great fun am lookin forward to meeting most of you all for the first time

N
nwkiller
man wish i could have grabbed a sticker at the clean up...im tryin to make it tommarow, might half to show up late for a half day

T
Thuggin4Life
I am bringing my smoker and i have a bag of dorritos to through down and a bag of plates,cups,utensils i took out of my camping gear, along with some meat for my self and beer.

E
eggs
Man 2am is coming quick...

E
eggs
Ok you guys I am on the road... you guys better be there and this not be some sort of sick joke.... I will be head hunting if no one shows up!

F
Finneus Polebender
Good Luck Everyone!!! Mr Pole Bender is on his way.............. From Mrs Pole Bender

B
bigsteel
eggs said:
Ok you guys I am on the road... you guys better be there and this not be some sort of sick joke.... I will be head hunting if no one shows up!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: eggs would have egg all over his face....

Have fun out there guys,,we expect some pictures

T
Throbbit _Shane
bigsteel said:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: eggs would have egg all over his face....

Have fun out there guys,,we expect some pictures

I 2nd that about having fun and i say take a lot of picturese :D :)

troutdude
troutdude
All those in favor of lots pics, say Aye! LOL

And, I vote for hearing how well y'all did and what rigs caught the most fish too.