??Lookout Fish OFF??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T
Thuggin4Life
So who is bringing the keg?

E
eggs
Looks like I will be able to make it.. I will pick up batteries Wed.. and picking up rigging stuff Thursday... I will be driving down early morning..

I willl grab some spoons, kiwi's, and troll/wobblers... and a couple ounces of wieght just in case the fish are deep..

M
mosd
TTFishon said:
My name's Ted and I will be in a green Ford Ranger extra cab

k, my names ryan but go by ry for short. silver taccoma

T
Thuggin4Life
Sweet eggs you just coming or you bringin the wife? Too bad you can't stay for the BBQ. And to add to the list BFishing is coming with me.

E
eggs
Just me... plan to leave the house at 2am to get there by 5:30ish.. how far are we traveling from the boat ramp to fishing grounds? I don't have a depth/fish finder..

T
Thuggin4Life
I just sold mine but I will try to wait for you but I am fishing at 1st legal which to my recolection is about 6. I would say with the chance of debris in the lake and it being dark I am gonna start close to the ramp. Not sure where the best spot/shore is yet. Its been hit and miss. Think i will head towards the dam from the ramp on the ram side. I sold my finder so i am going blind as well. you can tell about how deep the lake is by the shore by a wild gues but at the last level trolling the banks were like 60to80 feet deep with the middle being deeper and were the bank has a shallow grade it being deeper and the upper end being flat and shallower about 12-20 feet deep but i bet you can ad a good 10 to 20 feet to these numbers with the lake being on the rise.

E
eggs
So 2 batteries should be good for 6 hours of fishing??

T
Thuggin4Life
I would think so if not you can also use mine.

M
mosd
ok, got to confirmations ttfishon and grandpa ron, but i dont know bout the otheres, i sent em pm's see:think:

Fish-On Fred
Fish-On Fred
How about bringing CB's and getting a channel, then you know whats happening between our group?

M
mosd
Fish-On Fred said:
How about bringing CB's and getting a channel, then you know whats happening between our group?

sounds like a good idea, ive got two... i just got to look for em

T
Thuggin4Life
I could try to borrow one. You can just hook them up to a battery right? I guess so if you mount them in a truck. Any one have a pile of two ways laying around?

M
mosd
im ready for this weekend, here at work its been hell all week long so far

B
bd2cool
It is getting closer!! :) :)

T
Thuggin4Life
I know! Just went and picked up some beer for saturday. Need to start getting the boat/gear ready.

B
bd2cool
I wash and clean my truck and boat on Monday but with the wind blowing in all the debris you can't tell it now-the fish won't know! :)

D
diggindan
I'll be bringing our camping grill, table and some chairs. Maybe a canopy if I can find it. Chips, homemade salsa, tater salad and the wife is making some of her deadly brownies. Not magic brownies, just chocolate overload.
I doubt we'll get there before 8. Looking forward to meeting ya'll.
Cheers, Dan

T
Thuggin4Life
Sweet this is all coming together. I like it!

M
mosd
looks like ill have a full boat:dance:, hopefully dicks sporting goods has planner boards, cause two peeps will have to use em. ive got the hotshot planner boards but there not to shabby on small trout, there only good for big fish... ive got ttfishon, grandpa ron, and poll bender guy coming along with one of andys friends (i think)... damn gotta start thinkin which coffee stand is gonna be open :think:at 445am when i take off....:pray:

T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah its my buddies buddy.