Where and what???

B
bassmaster27
Where to catch the bass in Eugene and what. I need to catch one if I do my first bass!!!

U
Username
any pong around the eugene area should have bass in it.

E
eugene1
Let me get this straight, you're the "bassmaster", but you haven't caught your first bass yet? Hmmm..

J/K, kind of.

I think there's bass in the delta ponds.

Welcome to OFF.

H
halibuthitman
eugene1 said:
Let me get this straight, you're the "bassmaster", but you haven't caught your first bass yet? Hmmm..

J/K, kind of.

I think there's bass in the delta ponds.

Welcome to OFF.
my thoughts exactly.... im gonna change my name to the unicorn whisperer... ive never caught one of those-

1 nut in the water
And i'm going to do an infomercial on catching steelhead!

right after i catch my first...........

jamisonace
jamisonace
I like your confidence and postive thinking Bassmaster! Apparently my parents felt the same way when they made "Ace" my middle name. Although, now that I think about it, they must be sorely dissapointed.

Now...how do I change my name to "guy that catches limits of winter steelhead every time he goes fishing for them"

Last edited:
S
shotgun
jamisonace said:
I like your confidence and postive thinking Bassmaster! Apparently my parents felt the same way when they made "Ace" my middle name. Although, now that I think about it, they must be sorely dissapointed.

=============================================================

Now...how do I change my name to "guy that catches limits of winter steelhead every time he goes fishing for them"

=====================================================

I would think .... DAMN LUCKY .... would work

A
Andymyers
hey guys just relax, bassmaster is just encouraging a topic for discussuion

G
grampa ron
I think it's pretty unlikely that anyone on here will actually tell you where and how.

H
hawgcaller
grampa ron said:
I think it's pretty unlikely that anyone on here will actually tell you where and how.

I will do you one better bassmaster, I will show you, I won't be fishing for them for the next few months but when I do I am sure I can put you on your first one. I live in the eugene area so send me a pm late feb early march and we will get after it.

H
hawgcaller
Catch and release only though, if I catch you keeping fish at holes I showed you then it will kill all future generosity for any following forum member so keep that in mind, lol.

Reactions: Finneus Polebender
F
Finneus Polebender
hawgcaller said:
Catch and release only though, if I catch you keeping fish at holes I showed you then it will kill all future generosity for any following forum member so keep that in mind, lol.

Have to be the second to argue the no help statement , as long as you dont mind pictures instead of stringers and respect private property I have been known to let more than a few OFFers fish my place...... at least those who have actually asked. Hope to go kick some more bass with ya this feb /mar as well hawgcaller, last year was a riot!

H
hawgcaller
You know it buddy! That is definitely on my list of things to do in the new year, you should come out for a day of steel fishing trip here soon too.

B
Bassdad54
How big a place you have FP?

Finneus Polebender said:
Have to be the second to argue the no help statement , as long as you dont mind pictures instead of stringers and respect private property I have been known to let more than a few OFFers fish my place...... at least those who have actually asked. Hope to go kick some more bass with ya this feb /mar as well hawgcaller, last year was a riot!

T
Throbbit _Shane
I'm looking forward to bass season and fishing with FP and HawgCaller. Those guys know their bass!

F
Finneus Polebender
Bassdad54 said:
How big a place you have FP?

Have 3 total, out back have 1 very small about an acre = very good, down the road have 1 aprox 3-4 acres = full of small ones , a few bigguns great for kids, and the big lake not sure on size, big enuff they ski on it lol = hear tell of giants but "1 lg mouth up at 7 lbs , 1 sm mouth at 4+ lbs largest 2 there so far for us " big one is deep and stingy on bass most of the time. Will have to get you down to fish this year, will be putting on another get together this year for sure! Lookin fwd to bass season this year after missing much of last year with my mom down.

Last edited:
F
Finneus Polebender
hawgcaller said:
You know it buddy! That is definitely on my list of things to do in the new year, you should come out for a day of steel fishing trip here soon too.

Most definitely on the steel get a hold of me soon!

B
Bassdad54
Sound like fun..so it kind of sound like TR place is it that big of area.Have had my boat out on TR place few times which is bass heaven.I just missed going out with him last weekend cause of work.My boat a 16ft Lowe so how is it to launch a boat?Maybe I can bring TR with me to fish too.

F
Finneus Polebender
Bassdad54 said:
Sound like fun..so it kind of sound like TR place is it that big of area.Have had my boat out on TR place few times which is bass heaven.I just missed going out with him last weekend cause of work.My boat a 16ft Lowe so how is it to launch a boat?Maybe I can bring TR with me to fish too.

Much smaller than TRs think his is 150 + acres, think the big one here is maybe 15-20 acres " like i said up to 45 ft deep though". No problem on 16ft boat, lake has good boat launch and a dock, fishin here is much different than TRs that place is unbelievable! He is welcome any time here though,and someone sure needs to finally hook one of the fabled double digit largies that reside in it.

Last edited:
T
tomriker
Thanks for the invite Dave, been meaning to call you haven't heard from you in awhile. And it's closer to 200;)