Sunday fishing! Anyone?

M
mahmichael
Hi,
It's been a while since I'd been on the rivers and I want to catch my first winter's! :D
I will go alone if I have to, but I would enjoy fishing with others. So If you want to join me, let me know. I'll be fly fishing and using some spinners/spoons. I'm not sure where to go yet.
I live in Corvallis and I don't mind driving for an hour to get to some good water. :cool:

Thanks

troutdude
troutdude
I'm not able to go. But, my suggestion would be the Siletz.

M
mahmichael
troutdude said:
I'm not able to go. But, my suggestion would be the Siletz.

Thanks for suggestion TroutDude. We preferred going somewhere close so we ended up going to Alsea which was fun. I hooked and lost one! No one was doing good at the Clemsons park! :/

Mike

troutdude
troutdude
LOL. I honestly had thought about posting the Alsea, as "option 2". Too funny.

Glad you went n' had some fun.

A
Axlave
Was Alsea Pretty busy???

M
mahmichael
Axlave said:
Was Alsea Pretty busy???

It was really busy Axlave. Specially at the "hole"s! ;)

A
Axlave
dang, i was thinking of going there for my first time ever. I live in tualatin, which is about 2 hours away..... so its a tough decision. And im not a huge fan of really busy spots = /

M
mahmichael
Axlave said:
dang, i was thinking of going there for my first time ever. I live in tualatin, which is about 2 hours away..... so its a tough decision. And im not a huge fan of really busy spots = /

I went there today too, it was BUSY!! The weird thing is that I didn't see much action at all! All people got to was just one steelhead. And there were like 30 people there (around the hatchery)!
Around Clemson park was not busy though. like 10 fishermen.

W
waco
Axlave said:

You live in Tualatin? Go to Nestucca/3 rivers area!!

A
Axlave
yeah, the nestucca/3 rivers area was another area i was thinking about, although it is still about 1hour 40 mins away as well = /
Went there about 2-3 weeks ago and really liked it there.
I think i need to move to the coast lol = )