Polebender Invitational

L
lilsalmon
brandon4455 said:
i might try my fly rod if i manage to get a few flies for bass.

I am only bringing my fly rod....I have some flies for you if you need some...still working on the one I tied but been studying for finals.....

brandon4455
brandon4455
lilsalmon said:
I am only bringing my fly rod....I have some flies for you if you need some...still working on the one I tied but been studying for finals.....

sounds good to me. ill possibly get a few flies to bring. thanks for the generous offer rose :) this is going to be soo fun. im pumped Lol

L
lilsalmon
I just hope it is on a day I am free....after my son is done with his play here in Albany. Brandon, did u get a ride?

brandon4455
brandon4455
lilsalmon said:
I just hope it is on a day I am free....after my son is done with his play here in Albany. Brandon, did u get a ride?

not a hundred percent possitive but maybe with noahk if my mom drives me to meet him in salem :p

N
Noahk
brandon4455 said:
not a hundred percent possitive but maybe with noahk if my mom drives me to meet him in salem :p
100%, especially if you can make it to Salem!

brandon4455
brandon4455
okay bro thanks ill be able to meet you in salem. when the time gets set ill shoot you a message and we can work out a meeting spot and stuff.

brandon4455
brandon4455
okay last question.. fp, is there ever any surface action or should i be using sinking stuff? because when i bass fish use use a lot of inline spinners,spinnerbaits and crankbaits and for flies im trying to see if sinking flies or poppers will work better

T
tomriker
if we're there at dawn i bet there will be some hot topwater action!

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:

woops

Last edited:
F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:

DING DING DING Why that would be correct there TR :clap::clap::clap: and if I can manage to catch em bedding anything that gets too close or hovers above a bed will be toast!:D

brandon4455
brandon4455
this is gunna be a lot of fun.. its been a while since ive caught a decent sized bass forgot to mention, evevryone is welcome to use my lures n stuff

T
tomriker
ill bring my video camera when you come up here when we get some good top water action so we can post some videos of em slayin those mice

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
ill bring my video camera when you come up here when we get some good top water action so we can post some videos of em slayin those mice

That will be great I bet that top dawg might make for some great vids to , I am excited to bust out the no bull frogs too.

F
Finneus Polebender
Well guys and gals we got the green light for a weekend tourney anytime before may ! So we can hopefully get this event set up during the spawn! just need spring to get here with some warmer weather and we will be in ditch pickle heaven! Just to update ,with the recent weather outlooks and current fishing conditions we are most likely looking into april for a date. I just hope it isn't late april ,but if it is, so be it , just want to make this fun for all. so we will wait till they are in defend mode and get ready for lots of pics.

T
Thuggin4Life
just make sure it isn't durint the trout opener

F
Finneus Polebender
Thuggin4Life said:

10-4 on that one

Reactions: Throbbit _Shane
T
TTFishon
Thuggin4Life said:

No kidding!!! Isn't that what happened last year?

F
Finneus Polebender
Naaaa was held late last year on a weekday believe you were at a long planned trip to wikiup if I remember right.

T
TTFishon
Ahhh yes, thanks. My memory seems to fade fast these days. lol What day are you planning on working at the pond. Unless we have a snow storm I'm taking Saturday off for UFC. I can come by part of Saturday and all of Sunday.

L
lilsalmon
Well, I have never fished for bass so I have no idea what ur all talking about....but I plan on being there and giving it a try with my fly rod and new flies.....can't wait.