Polebender Invitational

F
Finneus Polebender
Thuggin4Life said:
I wish i could have brought my boat out and joined you guys last year. Count me in as long as it isn't between march 1st and april 4th or i will be springer fishing on the big c. And it has to be a weekend.

Will try to stay away from that stretch and it will be a weekend, could this be the time I actually get you out bass fishin?

S
sherman
So where is this pond you guys are talking about a get together fishing avent? It sure sounds like fun. I get a lot of time off with my job if the date coincides with my schedual. I would love to meet some off members & maybe learn some new things. At 58 I'm just getting back into fishing after a 30 yr hiatus. Need to find something to fill my time when I retire in 3.5 yrs.

T
Thuggin4Life
Might just be the time you get me out. My bass gear would apriecaite be used again as well.

P
plumb2fish
Bah haha DITCH PICKLES LOL

P
plumb2fish
Sorry, just couldn't help myself. Hope you all have a great time and hook some fish. And truthfully, I have to admit that I have fished for bass a few times myself. in fact I actually had fun twitching a black senco and hooking a good sized one on an ultra light rod...

B
bernduffy
I'll try to make it. I'm assuming the pontoon is permitted?

F
Finneus Polebender
Pontoons are great, it is an OFF bass get together at one of the private ponds I have access to in the eugene area, you really do need to dust off the bass gear and ditch pickles yes indeed . Oh and we are getting close to closing the gates will check to make sure all who have responded will come in order of replies ,so far you are all good perhaps a couple more . Just dont want it to be to crowded the pond is not that big . Just need the fish to wake up and we will be setting a date.

Last edited:
T
Throbbit _Shane
looking forward to it. i just hope i can drag myself away from the steelhead :D

C
colbypearson
Throbbit _Shane said:
looking forward to it. i just hope i can drag myself away from the steelhead :D

i will drag you up there with me...hahaha

F
Finneus Polebender
colbypearson said:
i will drag you up there with me...hahaha

Should be a fun weekend of being outfished and day 2 will only get better for you two LOL Oh and if ya can't take it any more there are steelhead within a couple miles Shane.

N
nwkiller
haha ditch pickles......what if colbys 2011 bass thread read : *2011*OFFicial Oregon Fishing Forum LUNKER DITCH PICKLE thread (narated by that voice that does the movie previews) lol..
Bass fishing kicks A$$

N
nwkiller
i can't wait FP

N
nwkiller
was there any dates tossed around yet?

T
Thuggin4Life
nwkiller said:
was there any dates tossed around yet?

after springers and before the high lakes open

N
nwkiller
Thuggin4Life said:

lol, freakin agreed

D
Darthbeans
Once the date is set me and the missus would love to attend have a 17' boat if thats cool? and we can grab CP and bring him with us no problem there.

F
Finneus Polebender
Darthbeans said:
Once the date is set me and the missus would love to attend have a 17' boat if thats cool? and we can grab CP and bring him with us no problem there.

Believe CP spoke to me about you two and that would be a big 10/4 once the weather decides to act like spring a bit . Still hoping mid to late mar. Will be home much more to fish/keep an eye on the progress/bite into spawn so I am hoping to set it for some good fishin.

F
Finneus Polebender
Thuggin4Life said:

Definitely between I hope LOL Still depends on the weather lookin cold right into mar so could be more to the end of mar. It is amazing what one week of good weather can do for the fishin too so ya never know?

T
TTFishon
It suppose to get down into the teens Friday night. lol

C
colbypearson
TTFishon said:
It suppose to get down into the teens Friday night. lol

says 17 tonight in medford screw this weather im sick of this place :mad: