Polebender Invitational

L
lilsalmon
The 16th looks good for me.....hopefully my brother has his truck running so I don't have to put the toon in my Cruiser...Sounds like this is going to be a great day...thanks FP for planning it.

N
Noahk
The 16th is best for me too.

C
colbypearson
Im only free the 8th and 9th weekend......:confused:

C
Combat Chuck
I will make either weekend work! :)

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
excessive intoxication will not be tolerated " at least during the event"

HAHA! I am so wishing I could drink!

S
sherman
Going to try & make it. The 8th & 9th is my weekend to work & the 15th & 16th I have a driver on vacation. Since I set my own schedaule I may have to pull an O dark thirty load to get back in time. I've burned the candle at both ends before back when I was young & ran coast to coast.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
My uncle used to run coast-to-coast. He would haul oranges from Florida to California and then orange juice from California to Florida hahaha!!!

T
tomriker
GraphiteZen said:
My uncle used to run coast-to-coast. He would haul oranges from Florida to California and then orange juice from California to Florida hahaha!!!

why not cut out the middle man and put an orange juice plant in florida?:think:

brandon4455
brandon4455
looks like im all good if noah is good :lol: can't wait for this.. definitely gunna stock up on soft baits and spinnerbaits asap.. and if i have my 5wt by then ill fly fish. i look forward to meeting all of you and catching a few fish. noah, pm me whenever so we can figure out where we will meet in salem and stuff. and i can bring that rod. you can test it on some of those bass before i hand it off to you.

D
Darthbeans
technically we are good for either weekend but if we are bringing CP as planned then it looks like 8th/9th is the one.

F
Finneus Polebender
Lets throw the trout opener in as a possibility too 22,23 apr, I know that would once again mean that I wont get thuggin out to bass fish , but we could see a marked difference in the weather which will do nothing but better the bass fishing. Just want to make it on a day where all who really want to can attend and enjoy some catchin with thier fishin!

T
TTFishon
Well it looks like I'm going to Wickiup the weekend after the opener so the 23rd sounds good.

S
sherman
The weekend of the 22nd 23rd would be good for me. Thats my long weekend off starting on friday & no one will be on vacation.

T
tomriker
i like the end of the month idea too, warmer water, moar fishes, less chance of rain

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
i like the end of the month idea too, warmer water, moar fishes, less chance of rain

Alright then all I need is an Im in for that weekend from Colby and Shane and the date will be set, and I think I was off a bit on the days, weekends are 9,10 / 16,17 / and 23 ,24 so we will have it on the 23 or 24th depending on the for mentioned and some more input. Thanks for all your replies. TT we got some trees to plant and a dock to set between now and then and Springer fishin! This will give me plenty of time to prepare !

F
Finneus Polebender
Alright then I have sent out the invites to all who responded to this point please confirm if you can attend and such ,and any who wish to attend who have not yet replied are now on the bubble , basically if someone declines a slot will open first come first serve . Wish I could have more but the pond is only so big . Thanks to all who showed interest hope most all can make it , sorry about the same weekend as trout opener but the bass heads spoke and were heard and its set thanks FP

brandon4455
brandon4455
me being there depends on noahk. if he says he can make it i'm in.. if not i might possibly still be able to tag along with someone coming from my area.. i won't be bringing any boat or pontoon or anything like that. and should i be bringing my own lifejacket?

brandon

Last edited:
F
Finneus Polebender
brandon4455 said:
me being there depends on noahk. if he says he can make it i'm in.. if not i might possibly still be able to tag along with someone coming from my area.. i won't be bringing any boat or pontoon or anything like that. and should i be bringing my oen lifejacket?

brandon

We will get you a ride bud there are too many good folks here on OFF not to make that happen . Will have extra seats / boats and plenty of extra PFDs, and with my first few responses here are some answers to questions . Directions will follow once the field is set . lunch plans /stipulations are on page 12 post #120 . If you are coming from more than 2 hrs away contact me as we have room here to camp / couch it the eve prior so no one will have to leave at 3am to get here by dawn . If ya have any other questions post them here will answer as quick as I get to them. Thanks FP

brandon4455
brandon4455
okay cool. now, if anyone has any food allergies please let me know because im wanting to make some sort of dessert ( i have a cooking class at school) thinking about brownies or cookies.

T
tomriker
CAMPOUT AND UNCLE FPs HOUSE!!! I don't think my wife will let me stay the night.. lol