Oxbow question

brandon4455
brandon4455
i'd use bright orange red of pink for coho

S
Slash
So with all the rain, How was the fishing ?

A
Anyfishisfine
Slash said:
So with all the rain, How was the fishing ?

Wet with no takers.

G
GMR
Yeah I walked to every hole I knew of and I didn't see much of anything.
But.. Ill try again tomorro morn..

Even stopped by dodge park later in the eve and didn't see anyone with any thing..
Lots of them Flosser/Snagger types getting nothing..

A
Airs98
Went to Bonneville for some sturgeon fishing today for a change... Just for fun... but it was kind of slow too. One shaker and one other fish that fought like a keeper for the first minute or so and then decided to really show who is the boss. My 50# braid gave up after about 15 minutes.

F
flux
Anyone have a report on the Sandy water color this morning?

G
GMR
Just got back..
Oxbow was brown but still a few feet of visability..
Went to Dodge Park and it was a Mud Color, Couldnt see Spinner till out of water.

Saw some nooks Rolling.. but nothing landed.

F
fisch
Go out there and get them. There are LOADS of fish in Sandy right now. Fish it NOW when water is muddy. Close to the shore, slow slacks and seams with eggs and big spinners. Don't be afraid to fish 5ft off the shore. I almost stepped on few fish laying in about a foot of water yesterday. I'll be there tomorrow before work for few hours. Fish on!

A
Anyfishisfine
I agree with fisch. They have been rolling at almost arm's length.

T
troutmasta
Went to cedar today brown water. The bite was on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will have full report and picks tommorow. Orange corkie and yarn was the ticket lots of limits. 3!!!!!

F
flux
Dammit. I was at the Oxbow boat ramp for a few hours. Lots of big jumpers, but no bites. 4 other guys out there with me and didn't see them catch any either. I was flyfishing with a bright pink 5" leech. Ugh. These fish are pissing me off.

But congrats to you troutmasta. At least someone's catching something. :clap:

Last edited: