• Poll closed .
T
TTFishon
Sounds like a plan.

Fish-On Fred
Fish-On Fred
Set up a poll for Lookout

Set up a poll for Lookout

Find out what dates, who could come, etc. Yak it up.

T
Thuggin4Life
There is still to little response for that waiting for the ideas of the collective group.

T
Thuggin4Life
Thuggin4Life said:
I will for sure. Hopefully I can get some more locals to show up. Where is Troutski? Bd2Cool? GrandpaRon? xltom? ladyofthelake? Stealheadstalkers(31)? Gee-nuh Jigs? The other locals with boats? We should all get together and have a day on the water. Maybe fall creek will fill up enough to launch a boat soon?

huh?

D
diggindan
My schedule is pretty open after this coming weekend. Sounds like big fun to me.:D
Usually the best thing to do is set a date and go for it.
Cheers, Dan

Fish-On Fred
Fish-On Fred
troutdude said:
This is a great idea. I've never fished Lookout, but have heard nothing but good stuff about it lately. It sounds very underfished. And it sounds much like my experiences on Green Peter w/ 'bows n' kokes.

But, I've got no boat. So, if anyone has room and wouldn't mind me fillin' a seat...I'd love to join in. :)

The dates that I could possibly go are:

Feb. 13th
Feb. 27th
March 20th
March 27th

These dates are subject change...as I am in charge of our Church's Pinewood Derby races for our kids. And things are hectic...helping kids get their cars built. But, for now, those dates look good.

If any OFF'ers have a vacant seat, please let me know. I'm always willing to share tips, tackle, snacks and help pay for stuff like gas, etc.

Tight lines,

TD

Feb. 27th, March 20th, and March 27th are open for me.

T
Thuggin4Life
Well sounds like the end of march

B
bd2cool
I will be there March 27 if only with Andy :D

T
Thuggin4Life
march 27th it is signal point before dawn fish till noonish ill have to check sun up and all that as we iron this out. maybe we should all do a cheap bbq weather permiting or something. who knows might be living in the boat at lookout by then.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Ill mark it on my calendar. Ill try to make it, should have a pontoon boat by then.

T
Thuggin4Life
Stealing an idea from our souther oregon friends we should all bring something(potluck kinda) for a bbq. Nothing fancy just burgers. I have a little webber I could bring with some charcoal. All we would need are paperplates, cheap soda, buns,burgers,cheese,condiments, maybe a butter knife or 2, and any veggies. Then if we wanted to upscale it we could bring plastic silver ware and some sides like patato salad, mac salad, beens, or something. We could just beach the boachs at a certian time. pull out the bbg stuff from the rigs and have a bbg right there on the ramp. Or we could scratch all that. Bring your own lunch and just fish. Doesn't mater to me Just think it would be fun to all get together in the morning and fish for a while. Surise is 7:03 so we should all meet up around 5:30-5:50 so we can bs an what not and still have all the boats on the water by 6:03. How does that sound?

N
nwkiller
andy, sounds sweet, i dont thread on here much but it sounds like we like the same waters, lookout, slaw, hills crk...these are like my second home, im sure i can get 5 or 6 guys interested in some lookout friendly tourneys, I agree that you should sent a clear date and go from there...easier to plan! I have a boat and intend on using it but i was thinking we should invite any bankies as well.....chris

D
diggindan
We put Mar. 27th on the calender. Can't guarantee we'll make the butt crack of dawn launch.:D
Potluck sounds good. Maybe everyone bring their own meat and beverage and a few sign up for sides? I can bring portable cooking apparatus and such.
Cheers, Dan

T
Thuggin4Life
thats sounds like a good idea every one bring you own meat and drink fish all morning until noon or so. have a potluck up at the parking lot or something. everyone bring there own eating utensiles and this becomes a cheap friendly get together. now we just need names of whos all comeing ans what we are bringing.

Troutski
Troutski
Poll added

Poll added

I added a poll for more clearifacation, oh and by the way I will be attending. How could I miss a OFF function on one of my Home lakes....advantage - well maybe. Gold Spoons are all created equal;)

Chuck

B
bd2cool
I will be there-Hot Dogs and bums -soft drinks

troutdude
troutdude
Gold spoons...

Gold spoons...

Troutski said:
I added a poll for more clearifacation, oh and by the way I will be attending. How could I miss a OFF function on one of my Home lakes....advantage - well maybe. Gold Spoons are all created equal;)

Chuck

LOL! :lol:

Bringing our own meats and drinks, and a side dish to share sounds like a great plan my friends! It will less complicated and a better way to chill out after fishing. And who knows, maybe more than one of us will be cooking up some fresh trout or chinokanee's. :cool: (but, those folx best be on the lookout for a guy with an extension fork) :dance::clap::shock:

FISH ON!

TD

T
Thuggin4Life
Thanks chuck I have been slacking. Good to hear you are coming. Are you going to have a boat by then? And I never even though to make it a bank fishing deal so this is way cool. For anyone on the bank I have a few things I need to iron out then I will know about open seats.

T
TTFishon
I'm planning on banking it. I might bring my pontoon though. We'll see.

T
Thuggin4Life
We also need to figuere out how many cooking aparatuses we will need.