Fishing the Alsea

K
Kevinb5688
I hit up the alsea today, the meat hole was a zoo of people.
I caught one native down river, seen a few caught. Too many people for this fisherman. Any other OFF'ers fish there?

P
plumb2fish
There were herds of people from Mill Creek to the Hatchery...I got over there around 8:30am and only heard of 1 fish at the tree farm while I was there

L
Lamzy
I was on the south fork over the weekend but the river was a torent of coffee with creamer. So didn't even wet a fly.
KiltedBob

K
Kevinb5688
Lamzy said:
I was on the south fork over the weekend but the river was a torent of coffee with creamer. So didn't even wet a fly.
KiltedBob

Are there enough steelhead in the south fork to make it fun? I never see anyone fishing off the access road anywhere below the alsea falls.

F
flipper
Was out there with my sister this weekend. Ended up hooking into an old coho, heard of the same fish being caught at the christmas tree farm too. My sis also said she saw a close to 10lb chrome fish caught and released around Clemen's Park.

B
billfisher
Fished Mill creek for 5hours sunday for nada,
Monday I gave a drift boater a ride from campbell back to his rig at mill creek and he had caught the only one they new of. Dont know anything about the south fork.