Clackamas @ Riverside/Winter Steel

O
osmosis
they are cured, with a very good cure at that.
you can get a lb of raw shrimp to cure yourself for only $5 from Bill.

A
ArcticAmoeba
Don't even screw around with curing Bills raw Coo-nanners. His cure works, and will be worlds better than anything we could come up with. I guess if you really wanted to get into Crustacious curing, you could spend some time with it and figure it out. But for 10 bucks you get a giant bag and they do catch fish. It was pretty much the only bait I ran after early July, this summer, since he hasn't had eggos, and I put another 20+ on the cards with Pink Coons. The Winters love 'em too, jut have'nt had as much river time, but the Pinks are slamming the Reds, and Purples at 1.8 to 1 right now, but since I have some more Purps, it may change a bit here in the next week.

M
meluvtrout
Just talked to Bill. He's closed for the rest of the week and has only the purples left. I guess I'll try buying some frozen prawns or something and cure with Amerman and salt for the weekend...

F
FishSchooler
osmosis said:
You can cure your own shrimp or just use them raw fishschooler.

Sounds good, thanks Osmo :)
Just gotta get meself a curing recipe.

A
ArcticAmoeba
I don't think he would want anything to do with Bills business...I know I would hate to run that place...I think meluvtrout was just confusing Osmosis with Bill, thats all.

B
bigdog
yeah I figured that out after reading more I was a little behind thats why I removed that message felt little dum after reading in further

M
meluvtrout
ArcticAmoeba said:
I don't think he would want anything to do with Bills business...I know I would hate to run that place...I think meluvtrout was just confusing Osmosis with Bill, thats all.

I was misled by somebody who had a recent burfday :rolleyes:. I thought he was Alan and also he works for BC. I guess one or the other is accurate :think:. My apologies to Osmosis again.

M
meluvtrout
somebody on ifish says, he went to Riverside this morning... Does this look fishy or what?:)

F
FishSchooler
Thats the boat ramp? Where did the fence come from? Or is that the road to the parking lot?

M
meluvtrout
that's the parking lot!

F
FishSchooler
meluvtrout said:
that's the parking lot!

Holy *#&$, that means no hiking needed for fishing and you have to fish from that on area if the river does not go down?! How do you get to the good holes then?

B
bigdog
meluvtrout said:
somebody on ifish says, he went to Riverside this morning... Does this look fishy or what?:)

Oh come on we can fish that.
Now we don't have to get out of the car to fish the water is right there:lol: The parking might be a little bit limited but hey can still fish it:lol:

M
meluvtrout
FishSchooler: you're kidding right? good luck finding a hole in there...

F
FishSchooler
But the fish have to swim into there. It wont be easy to swim there with the fence.

Oh yeah, all the holes will be one big hole... argh how do you fish a river like that?

M
meluvtrout
FishSchooler said:
But the fish have to swim into there. It wont be easy to swim there with the fence.

Oh yeah, all the holes will be one big hole... argh how do you fish a river like that?[/QUOTE]

from home!

B
bigdog
Anyone want to launch a boat :lol:

F
FishSchooler
bigdog said:
Anyone want to launch a boat :lol:

We gots a nice little raft and with the river that high, no current almost. :dance:

B
bigdog
FishSchooler said:
We gots a nice little raft and with the river that high, no current almost. :dance:

Oh there is a current look where the river is and not the flooded part the current is now white water (well brown water) rafting style now.

F
FishSchooler
bigdog said:
Oh there is a current look where the river is and not the flooded part the current is now white water (well brown water) rafting style now.

Huh?

A
ArcticAmoeba
You guy seriously think there are no fishing spots in that iFish'r picture??? I see at least three really good seams, and hooked a fish in the lowest one you can see this morning...There are fish in Riverside's grass....Above the parking lot...