Clackamas @ Riverside/Winter Steel

B
bigdog
ninja2010 said:
yeah, fishydog. i always carry two rods, wear a brimmed hat and i have a chest pack over my waders. if that's the character you saw, that's me.

i wish there was some easy way to identify off'ers...
Well there are the pumper stickers but if your not by your car won't do to much besides let you know there are some on the water somewhere. There has been talk about the hats and shirts but haven't heard much about that yet and not sure how much they cost. My best way to know who is who is just by meeting as many as you can then you know when you see them the same way we all saw eachother this morning. Speaking of this morning did you ever hook up with something?

F
FishSchooler
Oh, Ninja that was you! Someone was asking me something, but I couldnt understand with my hood on! All I heard was are fish ff... My apol oh geez!

P
PacRat
Thanks for the welcomes Fishydog, Fishtopher and Bigdog!

Bigdog- Big bro and I have spent a lot of time on the Clack, but with young kids at home it's tough to get out. I usually carry a float set up and a drift rod and an old surplus-type backpack. We must have chatted at some time. I've met a bunch of good folks lately.

I'm going to try to get out early tomorrow for a couple of hours. I usually have on the old style brown hip boots. Come by and say hey if your out.

Again thanks to Fishydog for kindly sharing the drift. It's been a long time since I've had such tasty chrome.

Pacrat

N
ninja2010
bigdog said:
Well there are the pumper stickers but if your not by your car won't do to much besides let you know there are some on the water somewhere. There has been talk about the hats and shirts but haven't heard much about that yet and not sure how much they cost. My best way to know who is who is just by meeting as many as you can then you know when you see them the same way we all saw eachother this morning. Speaking of this morning did you ever hook up with something?

yeah... a big, fat skunk :mad:

it was good. i had more "testing" time in on the bobber. i'm liking it more and more. i can cast it where i want to put it and i don't hang up. what more can i ask for... oh, yeah... a feeesh would be nice. :D

B
bigdog
Well if your out on the weekends (fri sat or sun) I'll be on the water somewhere you can count on that one. Shoot me a pm if you guys want to hook up with some of us on a day and toss some line in the water.

N
ninja2010
FishSchooler said:
Oh, Ninja that was you! Someone was asking me something, but I couldnt understand with my hood on! All I heard was are fish ff... My apol oh geez!

no need for no apol oh geez... next time we meet, you'll know - 2 rods, brimmed hat, chest pack.

B
bigdog
ninja2010 said:
yeah... a big, fat skunk :mad:

it was good. i had more "testing" time in on the bobber. i'm liking it more and more. i can cast it where i want to put it and i don't hang up. what more can i ask for... oh, yeah... a feeesh would be nice. :D

It will come man don't worry this run should be picking up good sometime here. Think we should get a good amount of people together in the next couple weeks here and go for another outing. It was a great day with all them guys and fun to go from hole to hole and have a little group with you.

N
ninja2010
bigdog said:
It will come man don't worry this run should be picking up good sometime here. Think we should get a good amount of people together in the next couple weeks here and go for another outing. It was a great day with all them guys and fun to go from hole to hole and have a little group with you.

yeah, i agree. i will keep hitting riverside every sat and sun so i can learn the river. anyone is welcome to give a shout out.