Mad dog
Nice bright hen for april!

Reactions: eggs
B
bigsteel
sweet job terry that fish has been caught 3 times now hehehe

E
eugene1
LOL. Let me guess Mad dog, you "got a nice hen with wonderfull eggs"?

C
ChezJfrey
LOL...the neverending saga of this fish!

W
waco
Hey, let me guess :think: your little cousin got your password and posted this!! :lol:

J
jd15
i am about tired of getting harrassed about this **** im just about ready to turn it in to the police if it dont stop first of all im only sixteen so all of you need to knock your **** off

M
Mad dog
waco said:
Hey, let me guess :think: your little cousin got your password and posted this!! :lol:

Ya....I'm busted!!! My cousin actually caught it! I just posted the pic and tried to claim I caught it! :lol:

M
Mad dog
jd15 said:
i am about tired of getting harrassed about this **** im just about ready to turn it in to the police if it dont stop first of all im only sixteen so all of you need to knock your **** off

Oh no!!!

Not the internet police!!! :lol:

D
DYJ
That fish is the Heidi Fliess of the Alsea , it gets around... :lol:

D
DYJ
jd15 said:

calm down there buddy. It's just a little internet fun... Grow some thicker skin and role with the punches. Think of it as character building :lol:

Last edited:
R
rippin fish lips
That fish must only have 1 friend, The humanbeing!! :D Nice internet catch :D And Jd15, don't take it so seriously, its a joke. Iit's to ebit o little bit of fun and joke aorund on people while in the "transition" from winters to springer/summers.

hobster
hobster
DYJ said:
calm down there buddy. It's just a little internet fun... Grow some thicker skin and role with the punches. Think of it as character building :lol:

Exactley. Thats a nice fish there Mad Dog, i'll bet you got it at Clemens park, huh? ;)

brandon4455
brandon4455
i'm only 17 and i dont use my age as an excuse when i fudge up.. never use your age as an excuse.. what you said is the equivalent to a 12 year old kid snagging fish saying its not his fault hes only 12 :lol:

D
dtikey
brandon4455 said:
i'm only 17 and i dont use my age as an excuse when i fudge up.. never use your age as an excuse.. what you said is the equivalent to a 12 year old kid snagging fish saying its not his fault hes only 12 :lol:

well said brandon

T
the_intimidator03
I just find it odd to go out of the way to harass about it instead of leave it on the other thread. Yeah I feel the situation for the other thread to be odd. But it is what it is. I do agree JD needs to not let it get to him as much. however I do not believe we need to stir the pot any more than it has been. Just my 2 cents.

J
jd15
im done with it now im gunna turn it in if i see anymore harassment

brandon4455
brandon4455
or you can admit you made a mistake,apologize for over reacting and go fish and forget about it :)

D
DYJ
If that's what you call harassment I can tell you didn't grow up wth an older brother.... cause my older brother just beat it into me that harassment between friends and siblings is really just tough love. :lol:

either way, good luck in the real world.....

And I disagree with brandon... I'm 31 and still use my age as an excuse :lol:

K
Kevinb5688
If police respond to this they must have nothing beetter to do.
Calm down jd. Everyone is just flicking you s**** because they now u posted it and are blaming a young kid for your lie.
Best advice would be to admit it, move on, and dont post another fish until u catch a 20 lb giant.

R
RunWithSasquatch
Wow...:lol:

Nice fish MD!