Caught a nice one on the Alsea today!

B
bigsteel
eggs said:
Lol that's it BigSteel that pic it total harassment and out of line... I am only 27 3/4 years old!(quarter years mean a lot and are important )

i am a harasser of fishermen and teller of lies,i have been pu on the no fly list for this picture by the TSA

M
Mad dog
jd15 said:
im done with it now im gunna turn it in if i see anymore harassment

WOW!!! Is this a punishable offense? :lol: What would be the crime? Laughed at dude for posting the same sideways pic of a fish twice? :rolleyes: Do they just get out the ticket book for that or do they send you upstate to do some hard time! :lol:

JD15, how do you know the police are not looking at this thread right now? How do you know I am not a cop?

Chill out man, It's all in fun! ;)

D
DYJ
Lets face the facts here... It's a fishing forum, so that can't possibly be the first time a little BS tale was posted. Heck, the second ingredient in making a good fisherman is bull****, right:lol:

M
Mad dog
jd15 said:
im done with it now im gunna turn it in if i see anymore harassment

Besides, I have a major personality defect.....they don't call me Mad dog for just any old reason! ;) I know....don't worry, it's nothing that Pyshotherapy and several behavioral modifier's can't correct!!! :D I'd probably just get off with an insanity plea! :lol:

M
Mad dog
Well....after 4 pages of worthless internet crap, I guess I'll add a little substance to this thread. Saw me some bright hatchery fish gettin' caught this week! Lot's of them!!! The south river is gonna be good right up till the end of april! Caught a nice 28" hen before work weds. and saw 5 others landed in the 2 hours I was there. I know of 10 landed by one boat sunday, and know of fish getting caught as far downstream as Green. A co-worker took his boat out before work yesterday and got a couple, all I need is more time to fish....and some sunshine! :D

I know, most internet posts are worthless without pic's.....but then....this post proves that they can be pretty worthless with pic's!!! :lol:

brandon4455
brandon4455
whats with all these late ass hatchery fish everywhere? the south river getting them this late isn't too much of a surprise but they are showing up everywhere else too.

R
rippin fish lips
brandon4455 said:
whats with all these late ass hatchery fish everywhere? the south river getting them this late isn't too much of a surprise but they are showing up everywhere else too.

The fish follow the seasons.... the seasons are later every year!! but then again.... it could mean more hatch fish survived their journey out to sea. I bet we will still have some winters come in on into may!! Then we will start season more 300-500 fish crossings for summers!! I bet we see this fish when the summer runs are here :D Was a nice fishy tho!